Alien archeology and other mysteries: Thread 9 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Is there any kind of feedback from scanning one of these data beacons?

Perhaps there is a specific order for them to be scanned in?

So watch you don't get your srv stuck on the pillar that comes out the ground, some poor commander was jumping over it when it emerged and he got stuck on the top, I tried to ram him off it but no luck,, was funny though :)

Congratulations and rep xdeath!! Nice find!

Maybe its just me, but those circular structures look similar to the UP spectogram drawing.

Was thinking exactly the same thing myself.

Rotate the large image around 40° anti-clockwise. The radius line bottom right and the two external lines bottom left.
That would place 2 triangles at the top right.

Striking similarity...

Cheerz

Mark H

That's what many of us thought, and while it looks very similar, it doesn't quite line up, however the Bernards loop symbol on the barnacle does seem to line up

YawVY9G.jpg

Spectrogram for reference!

Last edited:
Does anyone else think the Ancient relic look a bit like the Sap 8 Core description?

"This container holds a crystalline shard of unknown origin. Scans indicate that the foot long shard is suspended inside a modified, self-sustaining, fusion-core containment field. Any breach of the field will result in the containers destruction."

It would be interesting if this is a power station stealing materials from the brown dwarf and fusing deuterium (2H) to burn lithium (7Li)

How about we get every symbol from anything alien related we have discovered in the past and piece it together with the site. That includes the spectrograms and things like the symbols from the barnacles.

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
How about we get every symbol from anything alien related we have discovered in the past and piece it together with the site. That includes the spectrograms and things like the symbols from the barnacles.

They're all on the front page :)

With all these events maybe Canonn should invest in a rapid deployment fortified research base. Maybe a CG?

Let's get Canonn a capital ship...

Think I have it...

It might be important to pay attention to this ESPECIALLY after the server update - In the hope that everything resets.

First thing to do is activate all 4 antennas. (Red line)

BQfVTiF.jpg

You will notice each antenna is at the focus of intense underground "Circuitry" Why it is important to activate that first?

This:
PozRjhT.jpg

As you can see, the blue circuit is pressure activated. Which means we are gonna have to get commanders to sit on them. The theory being is that IF the underground circuit is complete activated (by raising all antennas), it should allow the underground current to run to the next point if we can get it to activate. (Sitting on electric blue ground patches)

Make sense?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom