Alien archeology and other mysteries: Thread 9 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
After half of my day spent in that site...I feel the need of having legs and shovels, or proper excavators to find out what is hidden down there. I need to find out...I need to know!! Arghhhhh!!! [hotas]

Just used a UA UP Ancient Relic and Ancient Orb all at once and my game crashed, as well as other players that was in the vicinity

Hehehe, hey there man, that was me. Was trying to whisper you to see if the up survived just to be reminded that there was no whisper.. well then that hope is gone too. Let's try again one day:D In all seriousness, i'll try recollect a UP and some artefacts but i'll be a while, if someone manages to crash his/her game by using the mentioned combination before that.. great

Well...

Points for trying I suppose!

RUB6Ftz.jpg

View attachment 112711
a nice screeny of the 2 big guns next to each other.....i had one crash at the site....i also just rrespawned at jameson as my crew man decided to get into a fight with another commander whilst i was in my taipan....i got back to the ship just in time for death....groaaann...lol

heading back within next hour....good fun driving around and watching peeps backs whilst they scan ect...hell we even had 4 srvs and 2 ships including mine blasting the crap out of the pillar thing...but to no avail.

While in ship I have discovered that you can clearly see and hear the ruins at about 7.5 km out in a ship. Which is very useful for searching for more. You can make out the land deformation from orbital cruise if your eyes are good, but that is really hard and easy to mistake it for anything though. Testing the optimal SRV distance now

Last edited:
I'm in Barnard's Loop right now, but I have an experiment on my mind. But first some questions.

Am I right to assume, that every time you get near the small stones in the lines, that they lit up?

If so, is this the same for the small stones in the triangles?

If not, could two commanders cooperate, that one will get near the small stone in the lines, and the other will observe if some other stone in then triangles will lit up too?

What I have in mind, is some connection between the line-stones and the triangle-stones. Maybe there is some sequence to lit up all the small stones in triangle, with the help of the ones in the lines.....and then...maybe some magic will happen :).

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator

Haha, it's a good start but wait till the Hammers of Slough turn up later tonight. Things will go drastically downhill :)

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

heading back within next hour....good fun driving around and watching peeps backs whilst they scan ect...hell we even had 4 srvs and 2 ships including mine blasting the crap out of the pillar thing...but to no avail.

Why? Why is it always the first thought... :(

Did anyone that was able to scan all the "towers" check if some "interesting" permit locked area got opened?

I'm specifically talking about Col 70 Sector FY-N c21-3....

I went out there today, to check it out. Very interesting. I've been following this thread but this is the first time I've managed to actually investigate anything. It's not much, but it was fun for me :)

Thanks to xdeath and everyone who's been working on all this stuff.

mYKCB34.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPhU79KlXKA

Last edited:
Commander in a Corvette assaulted my unmanned Cutter with no provocation, second part of the username sounds like a rounded edges Zorgon peterson Hauler...

Be careful.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom