Powerplay Faction: Yuri Grom STAND UP AND FIGHT FOR FREEDOM AMONG THE STARS!

Our Great Leader - The Dictator of Euryale
Yuri Grom
UL7CY5b.png

• He was born in Euryale system on EG Main HQ station in the year of 3223.
    [*]In 3244 - Enrolled in the Federal Fleet Academy, from which he graduated with honors.
    [*]In 3265 - Received a rank of Rear Admiral and commander of one of the Federal Cruisers.
    [*]In 3270 - Promoted to Vice-Admiral and commanded one of the Federal 8th fleet battle group.
    [*]In 3276 - Promoted to Admiral and commanded 12th Federal fleet.
    [*]In 3287 - Asked for a transfer to the system security service in Euryale system on a commanders duty.
    [*]In 3291 - Retired and engaged in political activities in Euryale system joining United Euryale First.
    [*]In 3297 - Took place of faction leader at United Euryale First.
    [*]In 3301 - Demanded ruling party - Future of Euryale to start a process of Euryale separation from Federation.
    [*]During his service in the Navy Yuri Grom has established himself as a strong strategist and tactician. Also considered to be an excellent diplomat, for several times he was able to persuade rebellious systems to surrender and lay down their arms.

ATTENTION FREE PILOTS!!
YURI GROM NEEDS YOU!

Do you wish to support Yuri Grom Power? You wish to promote "Freedom Among the Stars"? Then join the official EG Pilots Power Play Discord! https://discord.gg/uvh8Z3d There you will find an up-to-date tasks for Yuri supporters. You are welcome!​

EG Pilots Rise to Power Victory Parade

[video=youtube;3Ea_TbcRvkA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ea_TbcRvkA[/video]​

Last edited:
Information for English speaking pilots

If you don't speak Russian - no worries, there are plenty of information on English. We update it simultaneously with Russian part. Right now we have few foreign pilots, but we expect it to change in the nearest future. Become a pioneer of Yuri Grom International Legion! Be among the first today, and, perhaps, tomorrow you will lead it to battle for Yuri Grom, for the Freedom Among the Stars!

Ad Astra!

Last edited:
you should add english-speaking representatives from among your guild.

that's what we did back in swg for international players.

Not in my head, simply in what the words mean...

As a dictator Yuri Grom is by definition an autorcratic leader in total control over his domain...

And as such he has no account for other peoples wishes, and therefore is a tyrant and an oppressive leader...

Oppressive regimes inflict harsh cruel and brutal, undemocratic control over their people not giving their peoples.... Freedom!!!

So that is the discrepancy between your motto of stand up for freedom and the cause your recruiting for, a dictator, with that motto.

Last edited:
Yuri sounds like his real life counterpart: "Let's free the underdeveloped banana republic oppressing his people... no, not russia, the USA! Ask Depardieu, ask Seagal, ask Trump!"

Yuri Grom for freedom. LOL.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

On a more serious sidenote...

What's Yuri's stance on

- The Federation
- The Empire
- The tree huggers (Mahon)
- the other strange folks

... as he's a child of the Feds, now fighting for freedom, but allied to his enemies on your inara wing page?

Last edited:

As a dictator Yuri Grom is by definition an autorcratic leader in total control over his domain...

And as such he has no account for other peoples wishes, and therefore is a tyrant and an oppressive leader...

Oppressive regimes inflict harsh cruel and brutal, undemocratic control over their people not giving their peoples.... Freedom!!!

So that is the discrepancy between your motto of stand up for freedom and the cause your recruiting for, a dictator, with that motto.

Family is dictatorship by defenition, so as I said - it's all in your head with all that other stereotypes. it's not democracy = freedom. You should at least learn some basics first, before trying to prove some point. Learn what democracy means. And by what it means I mean (yep) it's real significance. The origins and etc.

Yuri sounds like his real life counterpart: "Let's free the underdeveloped banana republic oppressing his people... no, not russia, the USA! Ask Depardieu, ask Seagal, ask Trump!"

Yuri Grom for freedom. LOL.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

On a more serious sidenote...

What's Yuri's stance on

- The Federation
- The Empire
- The tree huggers (Mahon)
- the other strange folks

... as he's a child of the Feds, now fighting for freedom, but allied to his enemies on your inara wing page?

As for the first political part I won't even try to break into that crap.

As for the rest:

Our stance is for Yuri Grom. Relations with others' depends fully on their plans towards us. If they want to cooperate - we are opened. If they want harm us - they will regret it.
The only exeption is Archon Delaine. Pirates and opressors disgusts Yuri Grom.

Last edited:

yeah.

he should adopt a 'democratic free market capitalist' system so people could try to survive in the streets, homeless or without healthcare. there sure is immense 'freedom' in that.

you are free to do everything - except you cant do anything because everything costs money. then a ~1% of the population can enjoy immense 'freedom' (read:extravaganza) whereas the rest 90% increasingly struggle to survive.

all of these in a democracy to boot - a political system which gives everyone one vote and same political rights. except those with the money use all those rights whereas the rest just 'vote' for the selected candidates. selected, not elected.

dictator is also a funny word - in all supposedly democratic systems today you elect one dictator teamed with 10-12 dictators, whose power is limited by a few hundred other elected dictators, and they practically dictate your life for 4 to 5 years on average. they can even tell you one thing before the election and do the total opposite afterwards.

see, its quite easy to turn definitions around, and the definitions of words and their applications can be quite different from each other.

An enemy of the Federation is an enemy of freedom. You'll find no support from this CMDR.

Enemies of the Federation are corruption and bureaucracy. Yuri Grom isn't an enemy of the Federation. Not because we like Hudson of Winters, but because we don't wish to set half of the inhabited bubble ablaze by reason of dirty politicians. Well-being of good citizens is our priority.

Last edited:
Say, I'm curious about something. Did you guys request the FSD containment missile from FD, was it your idea, or did it come from them without any input from you?

Last edited:
Well, you've got me, and I dare say quite a few of the other independents of the Outer Colonies look favorably upon anyone who'll push back the pirates, Imperials and Federals that are ravaging our systems and oppressing our people... even if that person is a dictator.

Is there any English-speaking coordinator for Grom? I'm at a loss of as to where I should go and what I should do for Bearded Space Putin - maybe my efforts would be better spent somewhere besides grinding Wadir?

Ha. Surprise surprise. Another white Knight power role playing a dislike of Archon Delaine.

I have a question: are you still enjoying it after the first couple of weeks?

Yea, we are scared. Yet another power against piracy (which we don't even do as part of PP) while oppressing their own citizens.

That and we all quit PP already.

What's the point of joining Powerplay when you just want to be good with everyone?
Well, you said you don't support Archon Delaine, but then again there's nobody to support as everyone called it quit.

Last edited:
Top Bottom