Now i understand Why People Keep using the word "grind"

So i accepted the Challenge to Farm for the biggest warship that is available to us.
Whatever it will Take to get it i will squeeze my teeth and Farm that giant. Well...
So i am Petty Officer,
Where is the boatswain whistle right?
So i have over 8 ranks ahead of me and Stuff is progressing in less than 1 percentages (ALREADY)
This will be a Harder grind than Asian Hardcore grinds where you had to grind for 0.15% in One Hour and lost 15% After each Death. Like Good Old ragnarök online or Archlord. Guess i will Need a Therapy After if i ever achieve Rear Admiral..
This will for Sure bring me to the Brink of Psychological illness.
P.s. im jobless at the Moment. Today i was Thinking how the hell will i do this/and others with a Job. Frontier is kinda overdoing it in my oppinion.

Then DONT do it... its only a grind because you are choosing to do so...

This asinine rebuttal is rolled out time and time again. It basically boils down to "Well if you don't like the game don't play it", because unfortunately in order to unlock much of the games content, you're going to be grinding something sometime somewhere.

Que; "Weeellll actually, I've been playing for six millenia and have only just bought my first Cobra, I didnt grind at all...." /nasally voice.
Good for you hypothetical man in my head, good for you.

This asinine rebuttal is rolled out time and time again. It basically boils down to "Well if you don't like the game don't play it", because unfortunately in order to unlock much of the games content, you're going to be grinding something sometime somewhere.

Que; "Weeellll actually, I've been playing for six millenia and have only just bought my first Cobra, I didnt grind at all...." /nasally voice.

How did you Not grind, in a game with Full of repetitive handful grind quests, Voice in me head?

How did you Not grind, in a game with Full of repetitive handful grind quests, Voice in me head?

I was replying to the guy I quoted.
I got the Corvette ages ago, and the Anaconda before that. The grind is certainly real if you want anything beyond a Cobra/Viper.

Thats why i said warship. Thought corvette is the only warship. But After just researching they also say warship in the cutters description. Meh. Looks more like a passenger liner to me lol.

A Cutter can more than hold its own vs a Corvette. I have both. There is no wrong choice.

Says you, and i disagree. perhaps the rebuttal is there because people with a strong lack of imagination choose to do something frustrating and then complain that they had no choice...instead of doing something about it in-game...and then throw salt around just to get in everyone else's eyes.

Quoted for truth.

Where can you buy rep?
I only rarely see one of these.

These are the donation missions. You donate money, and get an amount of Reputation. They are quick and easy, no travel, no nothing, just sitting there and open your wallet. It makes it "easier" but not "easy", quite expensive in the long run, especially in the higher ranks, you barely notice any increase in your Rep, with just one Donation.

P.s. im jobless at the Moment. Today i was Thinking how the hell will i do this/and others with a Job. Frontier is kinda overdoing it in my oppinion.

This made me smile.

The beauty of this game is you don't have to grind. Take a break, go visit an engineer, or pack some scanners go check out barnard's loop, or go look for thargoids, or enter the BuckyBall run, buy an SRV and take it to the moon and do burnouts, buy the biggest cargo hold you can and fill it with biowaste and dump it all inside the community goal station, behave how your wife tells you not to behave.

Good luck trying to not find a job. I'm slightly jealous...

Top Bottom