Where will the Thargoids hit first?

Hard to say but I am guessing that having all your ships in one or two orbiting stations is not a good idea. I have moved most of mine to less obvious planetary bases. Who knows?

NecoMachina

N
uCLwvsm.png

My money is on this. I would be quite happy to be wrong tho.

A good question, as well as, where will they hit at all? I'm currently exploring, quite a ways from the bubble and wondering if I'm in danger, or if I should return before 2.4 drops. I'd hate to get Tharg'd with weeks of exploration data.

A good question, as well as, where will they hit at all? I'm currently exploring, quite a ways from the bubble and wondering if I'm in danger, or if I should return before 2.4 drops. I'd hate to get Tharg'd with weeks of exploration data.

While it's unlikely Thargoids would target explorers deliberately, I'd be less than shocked to see bugs introduce them deep in the black.

It would be funny if they hit Colonia. We be Oh , now what do we do. Then they go after Cannon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wherever they hit, you won't be there and there will be many complaints as to why it didn't happen to you.

Or when they do hit, you aren't there and you are so relieved that you didn't lose all your ships when they blew up planet XYZ.

My guess is every station that's been shut down by UA bombing. Likely starting with 49 or 64 Arietis and working it's way inward towards Sol's Li Qing Jao station. Smugglers gotta smuggle! :D

[video=youtube;okMOM1JDm0Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okMOM1JDm0Y[/video]

I think it will first be ALL the capital ships that are still in and around Merope from there they will destroy base ships or planetary bases kicking us out of their sector of space then they will expand until a CG causes them to stop or a scripted event ;)

I guess this depends on how FDEV plan to play it.

If it is going to be a slow burn build up, I would expect systems in the Pleiades to be hit first. With other areas coming under attack based on how that goes.

If they want to more dramatic, strategic locations in the bubble: Sol, Achanar, Alioth, etc.

However if they (hopefully) go for the full on disaster movie version, then dozens of locations all at once, rapidly spreading to cover the whole bubble, and nothing will be safe or guaranteed to survive.

It won't be Sol, they'll have to get the permit first.

And my fleet is stationed there, enough reason to stay away,..........right?...........RIGHT? :eek:

Announcement from President Hudson:"Under my strong leadership the Federation will keep the Cradle of Mankind save!"

Next week's Community Goal: Evacuate Earth (trade) / Last Stand at Mars (combat)

Announcement from President Hudson:"Under my strong leadership the Federation will keep the Cradle of Mankind save!"

Next week's Community Goal: Evacuate Earth (trade) / Last Stand at Mars (combat)

I thank you for your comforting words...........

Now I'm gonna move my fleet to the other side of the bubble in a insignificant system.

Top Bottom