Only one day till the big reveal

One day left. Today is the 27th here in the US finally and tomorrow is the 28th of course.

I am so hyped. lol :)

Here is BIS schedule for the gameplay reveal.

I think we should use this thread to post any Youtubers who might be doing news drops on the 29th.

[video=youtube;WbGu_4_U-bw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbGu_4_U-bw&t=72s[/video]

Jenner

I wish I was English like my hero Tj.
A small reveal just happened, right here on the forums. ;)

Really? Hmmm.....

g9H4QPg.gif

Why did I discover that section of the frontier forums only now ? *catching up as gameplay reveal approaches)*

A small reveal just happened, right here on the forums. ;)

hi brett! best of wishes with the dinos, but may i ask:

is there a way to keep elite and jurassic separate in the "recent activitiy" "new discussions"/"activity stream" section? it's my main entry point to the forums and i'm only really interested in elite related stuff. i'm aware that this is the 'frontier' forum but i expect there will be a lot of traffic soon and don't think this is convenient for users of just one of the games in general.

i already tried to ignore "jurassic -> general discussion" but to no avail, this keeps showing up. any hint?

Last edited:
I for one am psyched about JW Evolution. The animations and models we've seen look awesome and if it's anything even remotely like JPOG, gameplay wise - which it looks like it might be,and as that was a Universal title too - well, that's a great game, one of my all in favourites. Besides .. dinosaurs are cooooool.

Break a leg in the reveals - and remember, objects in the mirror may be closer than they appear!
[video=youtube;rxqHVoZ0fzc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxqHVoZ0fzc[/video]

Oooh...very close to the big reveal day and we get an awesome new forum? Nice!

Can’t wait to get off of school and (almost) immediately hop on youtube and watch every new video about JWE!

Will be very interested to see some gameplay footage. Games using the Jurassic Park franchise have been a bit of a mixed bag in the past.

Last edited:
Top Bottom