Patch Notes Update Update 3.1.1

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
ah....i stuffed up time zones...thought it was more than an hour

patience grasshopper...

I think i can see the part where people are confused. the topic was made at 10:40am saying they were going to take servers down for the patch... but didn't actually take them down till 11:30am so that's maybe the confusion

Usually the launcher will show the upgrade button instead of play when the update is ready to be downloaded. So it probably means the upgrade and the servers aren't ready yet even though one can start ED up to the point of the menu screen where it says "outdated client".

Last edited:
Usually the launcher will show the upgrade button instead of play when the update is ready to be downloaded. So it probably means, the upgrade and the servers aren't ready yet.
That is correct. the servers didn't actually come down until about 25 minutes ago. so at least 5 more minutes to wait

thread was at 1040 though, natural to think that the servers went off when he said... which would have had them back up at around 1110.

Yeah but they post in game that they will take the servers down in an hour and to check the forum. In that case they were like 10 minutes late posting this thread considering the warnings started at 10:30.

Timing doesn't matter though, as long as they get it back up ASAP! I am eager to go out hunting some more in the Krait, finding it such a fun ship!

thread was at 1040 though, natural to think that the servers went off when he said... which would have had them back up at around 1110.

oooooh haha my browser had not updated the time to whatever zone this forum is in haha palming all of the face right now

"
  • Fixed a "Jump Exceeds Fuel Use Limit" discrepancy when using a Guardian FSD Booster with FSD Injection or white Dwarf/Neutron star boosts"

You think you 'll get it right this time devs? You got it this time? Are you sure?

Jesus Christ for the love of God...
It grates on my nerves when people are so disrespectful to multiple creators in one statement!

Last edited:
G'day Paul,
this is the 2nd update today, caught me unawares as I logged in, the game allowed me to departed a planet and boom shut out with a notice saying system is updating.
On logging back. I am told my updater is old and suggested I update , yeh right.
On doing so Iam told the same thing, but cant update the loader, hmmm.
DO you recon you could put a big bloody count-down clock on the loader when you do an update, would save a lot of hassel.
Cheers, appricate your work.
Yours Aye
Cmdr. D38

anyone know how big the launcher update is and if there's a further game update after?

it's coming down very slowly so far with no indication in steam of how big it is?

just wondering if i should make a snack or go watch some TV?

45,0Mb download through Steam. I'm just launching...

Edit: The Reboot/Repair and self destruct buttons are back!
Thank you FD.

Last edited:
No update for XBox as yet, client is showing "CAN'T CONNECT TO FRONTIER SERVERS"

with a note in the bottom of the screen

"Connection Status:Your client is too old. Please upgrade to the latest version of Elite Dangerous.
Elite:Dangerous 3.1.0.201 EDH , FID:b3gr871"

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom