Site for Guardian Technology Components?

I'm currently trying to unlock all guardian modules and weapons. I already have all the required Guardian materials, except Guardian Technology Components.
The site I'm farming (Synuefe NL-N c23-4 B 3) only yields 3 of these, and I still need 100 more. I don't feel like relogging 34 times and farming the two pylons that drop them over and over.
Is there any site that gives more?

The Guardian Technology Components spawn about 1 out of 20 from Sentinels or panels . This really makes collecting these objects tedious and having to log in and out is so unprofessional as a game mechanic . The sites I have tried SYNUEFE NL-N C23-4 Planet B3 for weapons and HD 63154 - B 3 A module blueprints are the same for spawn rates of GTCs . Completing the blueprints after a wave of sentinels at these sites could spawn 20 GTCs and this should balance skill and solve the boring RNG stupid game mechanic .

It's amazing how this bad game mechanic hasn't changed after all this time.
I'm trying to unlock Medium Shard Cannon. What a pain!!!

I really would like to know what is the point of having a ferry line to Guardian space as there is nothing to do there other than bad grind.
Maybe if we didn't have to spend so much time doing this stupid repetitive task we could even find something interesting there...

Last edited:
Just to confirm.
Around The Prospect there are several USS. Most of them contain 2-3 Guardian Technology Components.
And those USS were respawning rather fast.

The Guardian mats you get from shooting off Panels are fixed loot, meaning you'll always get the same mats from the same panel. So just find one where Technology Components drop and keep re-logging until you got a full hold :)

No they are not.
There is a small variation, so I had to get an area with 4 obelisks (the ones with 3 panels) close to each other, and keep re-logging to shot at them, as you said.
Usually got one Guardian Tech per run, and maybe a second one every 5 runs.

No they are not.
There is a small variation, so I had to get an area with 4 obelisks (the ones with 3 panels) close to each other, and keep re-logging to shot at them, as you said.
Usually got one Guardian Tech per run (3 units), and maybe a second one every 5 runs.

My god! Either I'm very dumb or this Forum is awfull now. Can't even edit a post xD

No they are not.
Usually got one Guardian Tech per run, and maybe a second one every 5 runs.
Strange, I always got the exact same thing from the same panel.

Strange, I always got the exact same thing from the same panel.

Same here. There was one Technology Component that would often get stuck in its overhead niche, and I had to work out how to get a running start and then hit my thrusters so I could fly up to grab it. You had to be almost so far away that you couldn't target it.

Last edited:
Are these USS in open space? The ones we get in super-cruise?

Yes, you find them in super-cruise. If the Faction is None then there is a good chance you get the normal assortment of mats, if the Faction is Zande or Segnen then there is a high chance it will contain Guardian Materials.

Edit: if you dont like to roam from USS to USS, you can still get them at a guardian site.
I recommend the nearby Synuefe EU-Q C21-10, Planet A3. IT is the site for the Weapon Blueprint but you can farm materials and patterns unhindered. There are no Guardian skimmers if you dont activate the pylons. Each run will provide you with at least 3 Guardian Tech and 4 Patterns.

Last edited:
Yes, you find them in super-cruise. If the Faction is None then there is a good chance you get the normal assortment of mats, if the Faction is Zande or Segnen then there is a high chance it will contain Guardian Materials.

Edit: if you dont like to roam from USS to USS, you can still get them at a guardian site.
I recommend the nearby Synuefe EU-Q C21-10, Planet A3. IT is the site for the Weapon Blueprint but you can farm materials and patterns unhindered. There are no Guardian skimmers if you dont activate the pylons. Each run will provide you with at least 3 Guardian Tech and 4 Patterns.

Thanks!
Driving the SRV gives me dizziness, so USS are a much better option!

I've been harvesting one each from each of the two "leaning towers" closest to the central charge tower in the site where you unlock weapon blueprints on Synuefe EU-Q C21-10 Planet A3. IIRC, they're behind the middle of the three destructible panels on each tower.

Edit: Trust my memory, it's the lowest of the three panels on each of the two towers that they sit behind.

Last edited:
I spend a while going through the degraded emissions in the Prospect system. Almost each of them has at least one technology component, sometimes two or even three. I near filled up on Guardian materials just hopping from USS to USS for a while.

Top Bottom