Planet Coaster Alpha 3 launch and Update notes

STTOOOOPPPPPP TEASING ME with your "It's awesome" and "I love it" and "I did a workshop thingy" and "It only took 50 minutes" and "I have benches" and "I got finger cramps from clicking everything new" and stuff........... *sniff* it's not fair.....

don’t forget there are many other things being worked on for release. :)

Those who aren't happy about the supposed lack of content/features in A3, take note. Big reveals will be coming in the next few months pre-release [cool]

Thanks Zac and to the PC team - you guys have done a superb job and keep up the fine work [up]

Last edited:
I'm enjoying the little things like the sounds objects make when you drag them along the ground or rotate them [big grin]

Meanwhile... over at Atari...

iyXtx4IwopPk9dQMqCYC7hrQp9AvbM1b_lg.jpg

I have been working all day and haven't had a chance to play Alpha 3 yet. This post only talks about a new fantasy theme, are there other new themes as well?

I'm thinking about buying the Early Bird version, is there going to be more alphas before the betas?? or alpha 3 is the last??

Alpha3 is the last, it goes to beta next.

That doesn't mean to say there won't be little mini-updates/add-ins between now and beta, the 'Carousel' was introduced that way.

Actually it would be quite fitting for instance if the 'dev's' were to introduce the 'Spooky' theme just in time for Halloween, just think what a nice touch that would be [wink]

Last edited:
Top Bottom