You griefers cowards why don't you come for me?

I have been in LSE 239 for the past week trying to give away free void opals. Not even grieters are brave enough to show. I'm freaking broadcasting on steam and they are scared to show!
No one's afraid to show. It's just not worth it. Even if you offered billions the time it takes to collect it isn't really even worth the effort. Now if you said you're going to drop a bunch of G5 materials which you can't do but if you could then you may have someone take you up on that.

They’re probably scared to gank now they know cheats are out there , they’ll soon get bored with being invincible

Deleted member 182079

D
1) Don't know about others but 80% of the fun in making money with VOpals is extracting them, why remove that part of actual, enjoyable gameplay?
2) Most griefers (they're not really, I'd rather call them gankers), which I also usually come across in SD, appear to be in Guardian space, at least in my experience being there as well
3) @cosmic - It is true that the professional griefers will cop on that you're baiting them, depending on the ship you fly. I hardly ever get interdicted in my smaller ships, whereas it's a different story in medium/big ones

May I ask what r u flying?
On that particular day he was flying a frag Krait. Don't worry, I put him down before he got too cocky, lol. In my own frag and rail Krait, in case you're curious. ;) Gotta say though, cosmic is the best 'pvp noob' I ever fought, he must have been doing pve right for a long time. Respect.

Oh, and he's using a joypad. :O

Last edited:
On that particular day he was flying a frag Krait. Don't worry, I put him down before he got too cocky, lol. In my own frag and rail Krait, in case you're curious. ;) Gotta say though, cosmic is the best 'pvp noob' I ever fought, he must have been doing pve right for a long time. Respect.

Oh, and he's using a joypad. :O

So am I except use KBM.

I have been in LSE 239 for the past week trying to give away free void opals. Not even grieters are brave enough to show. I'm freaking broadcasting on steam and they are scared to show!
ill meet you there tonight.. how many free ones can I have>?

Deleted member 38366

D
Last thing I've heard "Steam" isn't too popular around here, something about "charts" and stuff :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom