What other games are we all playing?

I beliveve it actually will be an auto-success from monetary perspective simply because everybody loves CDP.
But I also think that the game will not sit well with everybody. The cyberpunk niche is certainly much smaller than general medieval/fantasy crowd. Plus there is the 1st person vs. 3rd person thing, which is a bit of a downer, not gonna lie.
For me it doesn't matter though. Mostly I go after interesting characters and enticing stories and of those two things, Cyberpunk will have plenty, no doubt.

Yeah this could be a major gamble for them mostly because of the FPS point of view. I don't think it places itself well within the RPG sort of genre as combat goes. But for storyline exposition etc its quite immersive.

A gamble though. E3 soon should hopefully have lots of info.

Yeah this could be a major gamble for them mostly because of the FPS point of view. I don't think it places itself well within the RPG sort of genre as combat goes. But for storyline exposition etc its quite immersive.

A gamble though. E3 soon should hopefully have lots of info.
Yeah, I hope they're going to show us something at E3.
I'm just afraid that they're gonig to announce it for Christmas 2021 :LOL:

Insurgency Sandstorm got a big update so I`m checking it out again. Its amazing, super fluid, great gun play and sound design. Cant get back to clunky Arma now.

Not sure how people feel about dropping 60 bucks on a game, but if you like first person shooters then Rage 2 is amazing. Head over heels for it so far. I alternate between playing it and slowing it down with a session of Pillars of Eternity (which is also amazing).

If you like Pillars of Eternity, give Divinity: Original Sin a try as well (both 1 and 2 are excellent).

edit: nevermind, saw a few pages back that you already tried it.

Last edited:
I'm very sick..... I can't stop firing EDH up, despite having several other good games installed on my 4TB of SSD's.... I go to play something else and find the EDH Launcher somehow in front of me again and again....PLEEEESE HELP!

o7:eek:

Last edited:
I very sick..... I can't stop firing EDH up, despite having several other good games installed on my 4TB of SSD's.... I go to play something else and find the EDH Launcher somehow in front of me again and again....PLEEEESE HELP!

o7:eek:
I know the feeling. :LOL:
Sometimes I fire up Elite just to fly a round for a bit when I'm bored. Other games seem to require too much effort. :)

Been playing lots of Star Traders: Frontiers. A great gem that went somewhat under the radar.
Have been playing this game all of my waking hours since Friday afternoon.
Starting to get sideways glances from my better half, so took her out for supper.

do you guys know "holdfast: nations at war"?

https://www.holdfastgame.com/

it's not really what it seems. i play this now and then and it's just incredibly odd, bizarre and fun. who would have thought war could be that hilarious.

battles can be at sea aswell. a similar game is "blackwake", also very cool yet this is pure age of sail and you don't encounter as many lovely crazy nuts as in holdfast.

Finally got Red Dead Redemption II on sale for my PS4 - holy smoking cow this game is addictive and beautiful. ED is officially now on the back-burner / external drive.

Oh, and there's nothing wrong with my PS4 - shadows, lighting, antialiasing, fog, textures, geometry, draw distance, physics - they are freaking amazing in this game! RDR2 puts ED to shame in the graphics department, and it easily matches it if not surpasses it in the audio department as well. I do miss the spaceships on occasion, makes me desperately want a Firefly game - best of both worlds!

ps - no spoilers please, I'm still just in chapter 2. I might be here awhile, as I'm having fun hunting and exploring.

Finally got Red Dead Redemption II on sale for my PS4 - holy smoking cow this game is addictive and beautiful. ED is officially now on the back-burner / external drive.

Oh, and there's nothing wrong with my PS4 - shadows, lighting, antialiasing, fog, textures, geometry, draw distance, physics - they are freaking amazing in this game! RDR2 puts ED to shame in the graphics department, and it easily matches it if not surpasses it in the audio department as well. I do miss the spaceships on occasion, makes me desperately want a Firefly game - best of both worlds!

ps - no spoilers please, I'm still just in chapter 2. I might be here awhile, as I'm having fun hunting and exploring.
Depressed and waiting for the PC version 😫

I'm at 92% right now and will be starting my 2nd playthrough tonight, doing things quite differently this time with the story being 2nd priority.
It's indeed a terrific game, graphics, missions, story, voice acting, detail, they're all fantastic!!
I can just ride around on my horse for a long time picking up missions along the way or rob some stuff.

Best game in a very long time and I haven't encountered a single bug in my first playthrough, so unlike ED.

Ps
There's nothing wrong with your PlayStation.

I wouldn't hold my breath. AFAIK they haven't confirmed PC version.
Yes, they didn't deny it outright, like the first RDR, but I think it's silly that so many people take it as granted that it WILL come out.

See, i find it silly anyone could possibly believe it won't come out on PC.....eventually.
It's too much money to just leave on the table.
If there was a place where i could bet on it, i'd gladly put down a couple of hundred bucks.:)

Top Bottom