COMPLETED CG Zende Partners Defence Appeal

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Well, I did my 0,5%.
Given that I am in the 10% bracket it makes me wonder how much time is invested by those who reach the top 10.
6 million per hour when i could be bothered with a cutter in high zone.. (this is when you actualy focus on kills and ignore mat collecting and reading lap top and don't have audio book playing as well...)
Inaras guestimate system has 56 million for top 10... (which is why you ignore the lowest rating)
So less than 10 hours... of actualy fully trying to play would have got me in top 10 but the extra 5million is not worth the forced focus time...

Finished... (never mind first post has been edited)
D7vItyYW0AAwpNK

thank you to the 134 players not able to push me out the top 10 %

Last edited:
Brilliant.

Cr18m in CBs and for the last half-hour I've been getting transaction server errors when I try to drop out of SC at The Prospect.

So, that was a waste of time.

Hopefully we will have another Interstellar Initiative in the (no so far) future to unlock the missiles too and to develop some ammo less expensive or even able to work against both hoomans and guardians.

Hopefully we will have another Interstellar Initiative in the (no so far) future to unlock the missiles too and to develop some ammo less expensive or even able to work against both hoomans and guardians.
Nope Fdev said no allready... the missles are gone for good... (syn items can be adjusted and they added a guardian mat farm nearer the bubble, system is only ~ 279Ly to farm Guardian mats for syn no jumping 800Ly)
Next II will focus on some thing else completely as they allready stated in live stream...

Any one up for An Alliance civil war... The Next II will not be spoilered in advanced this time.. it will just release in game..

Nope Fdev said no allready... the missles are gone for good... (syn items can be adjusted and they added a guardian mat farm nearer the bubble, system is only ~ 279Ly to farm Guardian mats for syn no jumping 800Ly)
Next II will focus on some thing else completely as they allready stated in live stream...

Any one up for An Alliance civil war... The Next II will not be spoilered in advanced this time.. it will just release in game..
The decal shows missiles :mad:

Surprised there are size 2.
Also noticed AX explosive synthesis. Mistake? Says its for the dumb fire thing we didn't get. The AX small munitions is higher in the synth list.

NM, just getting around to trying these out and the two recipes are for something different apparently. The one for the new weapons is : Configurable Small Calibre Munitions. Expensive for ax as we expected and says "Basic" and "Standard". Standard is the ax type. Probably should change that wording.

Last edited:
Another thing about the advanced gun (a bit disappointed that its model appears to be exactly the same but ok). There doesn't seem to be an easy way to tell if you are currently loaded with ax or regular ammo. Of course if you dock and rearm, all your remaining ax ammo disappears, so watch for that.

Another thing about the advanced gun (a bit disappointed that its model appears to be exactly the same but ok). There doesn't seem to be an easy way to tell if you are currently loaded with ax or regular ammo. Of course if you dock and rearm, all your remaining ax ammo disappears, so watch for that.
Well if you use Restock All synthed ammo disappears it should be fine if you remember to use Advanced Maintenance and restock weapons individually which is what we should be doing if we have any non basic ammo synthed.

So here's a weird thing...

I signed-up for the CG on Tuesday, spent Tuesday night shooting up Imp' ships, earned Cr18m and then, when I came to deliver my CBs to The Prospect, I just couldn't get a reliable connection.
I was getting server errors when I tried to jump into the system, when I tried to drop out of SC at the station and when I tried to access the station UI.
So, I made no contribution to the CG and got no reward.

This irked me slightly and I only logged into the game again last night.
I cashed-in my CBs and earned Cr18m for them. Yay! 😒

Thing is, I was just monkeying around with the livery on a ship, went to put a decal on it and I notice that I have got a "Bridging the Gap" decal.

IIRC, I haven't participated in any previous aspect of this story and I've never noticed that decal before.
On the basis that I didn't actually contribute anything to the CG, am I to understand that people get awarded the decal simply for signing-up for a CG - even if they don't contribute anything?
If so, that seems a bit wrong.
Surely you should have to actually contribute something to the CG to qualify for the decal?
Or, did somebody from FDev take pity on me and decide to award me the decal as a "consolation prize"? 🤨

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom