Planet Coaster: Ghostbusters Coming Soon!

I watched DLS's sneak preview. I want to know if you can have ghosts haunting your rides without having Busters in the park.

There's so much yum coming in this pack. Just looking at those building pieces makes me think that this pack will be so useful and versatile. And I was a little obsessed with Ghostbusters back in the day so what's not to love?
I think many of us are going to be pleasantly surprised by this pack. And now that these videos are out, and many more very soon, anyone who has doubts about it, can watch them and make an informed decision without worrying they're not going to get value for money.
As far as I'm concerned, when you divide the cost by the amount of hours enjoyment I get out of the game, it's ridiculously cheap.
I can't wait to get bustin' some ghosts.

There's so much yum coming in this pack. Just looking at those building pieces makes me think that this pack will be so useful and versatile. And I was a little obsessed with Ghostbusters back in the day so what's not to love?
I think many of us are going to be pleasantly surprised by this pack. And now that these videos are out, and many more very soon, anyone who has doubts about it, can watch them and make an informed decision without worrying they're not going to get value for money.
As far as I'm concerned, when you divide the cost by the amount of hours enjoyment I get out of the game, it's ridiculously cheap.
I can't wait to get bustin' some ghosts.
Cause bustin' makes ya feel good?

Lloyd Morgan-Moore

Producer
Frontier
I watched DLS's sneak preview. I want to know if you can have ghosts haunting your rides without having Busters in the park.

Yes, you can! You can let ghosts roam free in your park if you so wish, but your guests might not be too happy about it ;) The ghosts can also keep your rides in a "Haunted" state so it's probably best to hire some Ghostbusters to take care of things (y)

Here we go !!

I wonder if you can use ghosts to "haunt" a horror themed ride and actually scare riders? I wish we would have more varied animatronic characters. An idea I had was a Universal Monsters pack with all the classic movie monsters like Dracula, Frankenstein, Wolfman, etc. and triggerable animatronic versions of them. Plus more building pieces and objects that go with the Dracula and Frankenstein themes. Although this stuff could be made in the toolkit.

The guests react and get scared when walking on the paths, but I haven't noticed it on rides yet, but maybe they already have this added in there?

If my guests have a serious problem with it, they are in the wrong park, it's all on them.

Best said, they did consciously choose to go to a "creepy" styled park, so what did they expect?! Silly guests. So demanding. ;)

I want to play but I can't afford buying the packs now :( (yes the latest two) I gotta wait some. Unless someone want to give to me, haha.

Last edited:
Top Bottom