COMPLETED CG Evangeline’s Elite Expeditionary Force Appeal (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Managed to do another rush, 5040t in 62 minutes. The 4 minutes gain was from me managing to skip the Benny Hill moments, not a single interdiction and no screenshots.
Every screenshot was costing me like 8-10 seconds because i was waiting for screen shot confirmation. So 8-10 seconds times 14, that's about 2 minutes.
Yea, XBOneS is slow :(

So this is it for me, 23040 tons and a comfortably top 10%

I'd say the player numbers are down mainly due to the poor rewards. In a week of play we can gain a few million from a CG, or we can make vastly more by going exploring, doing deliveries from a refinery system, or void opal mining. FD need to greatly increase the credits from CGs to make them attractive activities again.

Well, at tier 8 the rewards are quite decent, but if not enough players contribute probably it wont even reach t5
As rewards, i got close to 20 millions in an hour of hauling - that's not that bad.

Some day i will try to do it in a T9 :)

Well I'll do two more runs in a minute which will be another 996 from me, but probably not enough to tip another tier.

As indicated, whoever dreams up these CG's needs to take some lessons back from this one for a good hard look - whether that is increasing the rewards (including engineering material alternatives to cash), realistic target levels, ban ganking (Open Play) in the target system for duration of the event - or at least a massive AI security presence outside the station. Last but not least, come up with a story and campaign that actually sucks people in and leads on to the next CG. Maybe the outcome of CG "A" then determines what happens with CG "B", so on and so forth.

These are PLAYER created CGs FDEV did nothing, but set them up on server script... and press go..

IIs will be Fdev built... Player faction CGs are player built...

This was the player faction built CG by Evangeline's Elite Expeditionary Force player group who wanted a mega ship... which they will get because it passed tier 1 allready...

The last mega ship CG before this was out in the black for explorers for distance worlds 2 event... The one before that was again another Player group event to build an animal farm mega ship to breed live stock for meal times at the restaurant...

How does this guy know he is not a bot? Serious question.

He knows the same way you know that you're not one, the hard question is how do I know that everything isn't a figment of my imagination anyone else I see in the game isn't a bot.

Ah, thanks for clarifying how the CG is devised. Presumably there are built in limits then to the level of award and type thereof that can be offered. That's perhaps an area where FDev could work with the community to get more participation.

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
I am sure that some could have been put off by the recent accusation that people in the top 10 must be using bots, it would certainly offend me.
About a year ago the Hutton Truckers took on a challenge to fill all ten Top Ten Commanders spots in a CG. The first couple of attempts ended with 8 or 9 places but they finally did it on the third attempt I think it was. There was some serious trucking that week and definitely no bots involved! :D

Hey CMDRs
Thanks much for those of you who have supported my CG. I put in for it quite some time ago for me and my guys. I had put in for a Megaship back before FDEV updated their CG/ II policy. I had maintained hope that our ship would at least be dockable since put in before hand. Honestly, otherwise I would have put in for a new station, something to actually serve my faction and other CMDR's. Apologies on that. I am just pleased to see that near 2k players have come out to support us. I am hauling all night to see this through to the end.
I am sad though that there are plenty of people underwhelmed with how things went.
Cant complain I suppose. Maybe it will become dockable next year instead of getting a "fleet carrier"

I even had taken the time to research the market and try to make it profitable. I also expected there to be a combat cg attached to it to secure the system. I hadn't noticed that change as I have been in the black since Jan.
o7

Kehperagwe System Carson Terminal has 4 membranes and all you need in superconductors. Average round trip: 4 jumps six in a t9 stripped for cargo

Kehperagwe System Carson Terminal has 4 membranes and all you need in superconductors. Average round trip: 4 jumps six in a t9 stripped for cargo
It's only a little over 25ly. An engineered Cutter/T9 with a little help of a small guardian FSD booster does that in one jump. That's what I've been doing once closer sources ran dry :)

My Cutter can easily jump 28ly fully laden
So I used Carson Terminal for both my rush hauling experiments mainly because it was very close from system drop off and within 1 jump distance.
Rest of my hauling, close to 13000 tons, was done mostly on insulated using round trips of 6-8 jumps and submitting to any interdiction that came my way.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom