Buildings & Attractions More green Houses needed

There's a flaw in Claire's sanctuary. You can only have one green house per Island and it sucks. You gotta change the plants constantly every time a feeder runs out. There needs to be an update that fixes that.

I dont think the issue is with amount of green houses but upgrade slots. with the plant bed upgrade you are able to make multiple plants and once they are made in the greenhouse you are able to refill the feeders as you would normally. I personally only use one type of paleo plant per feeder so i can have more types in the green house. you dont get max benefits for particular dinos but you get more spread out.

Can anyone confirm if the paleofeeders need replenishment or not even if the unlimited feeders option is activated?

Wait, I need something clarified. Do plants growing in the greenhouse need to be selected again when the feeders run out (even if you’re choosing the same set. In other words, that the greenhouse runs out just like the feeders)? or is your problem that you can’t grow everything to max out every dino?

I can't grow everything to max out every dino. I have to change the plants at the green house to refill the empty feeders cause there isn't enough room to grow all the plants even with highest upgrade.

Clearly this is by design.
More greenhouses are not needed. Adding more will remove the challenge. You just need to plan better and pick the right plants for your park.

Maybe only in sandbox does adding more greenhouses make sense where people can pick their own challenges.

Wait, I need something clarified. Do plants growing in the greenhouse need to be selected again when the feeders run out (even if you’re choosing the same set. In other words, that the greenhouse runs out just like the feeders)? or is your problem that you can’t grow everything to max out every dino?

so you pick a plant then wait for it to grow. once grown you can use it any paleo feeder set to it forever. If you change the types in the paleo feeder and dont have one of they types needed you wont be able to replenish it. paleo feeders are supposed to be limited because they give a huge boost to whatever dinosaurs feed from it. since dinos have primary and secondary food types that means you can make a huge chunk of the dinos in your park boosted even if they are not maxed out. its pretty OP already in that regard.

Anywho. There needs to be more green Houses per Island because it will make feeding the herbivores their respective foods easier.
Where is the challenge in that. Like the others said, it would be much much easier if you could have more than one greenhouse. It would make 5 starring the dinosaur rating easy. So I think frontier shouldn't chanģe that.

Anywho. There needs to be more green Houses per Island because it will make feeding the herbivores their respective foods easier.
Easier isn't always better. Adding more greenhouses would remove all challenge to the system and it would just be busy work. People just need to plan their parks better.

As far as I know, you could place 2 greenhouses on Isla Nublar in sandbox mode, and that makes sense as you are free to do as you like. I find that 1 greenhouse works just fine, it just depends on which of the 5 paleobotany plant that you truly need in your park.

If down the line they decide to add sandbox on all maps, that would be dealt with, but for now I think it does its job well.

I know this would make it easier too.... BUT i think they should update the herbivores so they know which feeder has their preferred plants and only eat from that one. If there are 2 feeders in a paddock.....1 has everything a trike would want, they shouldn't ever eat from a 2nd feeder that only has what a stego would want.... They should know the difference i think. Especially since the spinorids know to eat fish. Also they should get a boost to stats for eating from fish feeders. Maybe if they add more meat types they could add stat buffs for carnivores too.

Meat is meat, don't think there's any reason to add stats for that.
What's the difference if the carnivores are fed goat or cow meat?

You don't prefer some meats over others? I know I do, and all the animals I've had in my life did as well. :)

You don't prefer some meats over others? I know I do, and all the animals I've had in my life did as well. :)
I don't think human meat preferences is part of the equation here on what meat a dino carnivore prefers to eat, considering we are omnivores :p

Top Bottom