Departing Frontier Station, for deep space, Commanders

Zac Antonaci

Head of Communications
Frontier
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to jump in this thread and thank Brett for his many years of support. Brett joined Frontier officially at pretty much the same time as I did (although many of you will remember him from the community during the Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 days) and working closely with him has been an absolute privilege.

Brett has dedicated so much to supporting the community and moderator team and I'm sure everyone in the community will join me in wishing Brett the absolute best for the future.

Thanks,

Zac

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
Ohhh the stories I could tell about the thing's Brett has said over the years....

😜😜😜

Last edited:

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Brett, I'm sorry to see you go. You have been an invaluable part of the community and your support for the community, especially for the forums, has been and will always be greatly appreciated. We've had fun times with you around, being our Forums Community Manager on the Planet Coaster Forums which launched late 2015, and I have to thank you for inviting me to the moderation team back in May 2016, which opened the door for me to many amazing adventures with Frontier and the community.

Thank you for everything you did for the community! You've invested countless hours into the community, and I cannot thank you enough for the incredible efforts that you have given to us. I enjoyed your humor back on the Planet Coaster Forums, with the occasional 'troll' replies, and the little chats we had on Discord.

You will be thoroughly missed. I wish you all the best for the future. Take care, Brett, and live long and prosper! 🖖

Dang ... sorry to see you go Brett. I figured I'd search the forum for interesting posts featuring both "Alec Turner" and "Brett C". It came up woefully short ... that can't be right? Any chance you could fix the forum search afore ye go? 😜

Best wishes for wherever the future is scheduled to take you next!

o7

First Ed and now you, I realy hate so see you guys leave but sometimes you need a change of pace, a new road to choose and try to make life as you want it.
It must not have been easy at times keeping us at bay but you guys are doing a great job, much respect.

I wish you all the best Brett and good luck in your future endeavors, for you and those around you.

Slopey

Volunteer Moderator
You'll be missed Brettykins! Catch you on the web, and next time you're in the UK, I'm sure we'll get a posse together to torture you further!!!

Keep the shiny side up, your wx monitor ticking, and hopefully the roof on the house! Maybe you should take up stormchasing full time! :)

Hugs,
"Slopy"

Brett C

Frontier
Good luck for the future. (y)
Thanks Para!

Don't know what to say mate, We've been on a long journey together over the last... wow nearly 15 years!

We've watched the forum grow together and been through the mill so many times.

The forum community would not be the same without all the hard work you've put in over the years, I've been proud to work alongside you for all this time.

Very sad to see you go but as we both know it's not the end of our friendship, I'll be giving you grief for a while yet.

All the very best for the future, whatever direction you go I know you'll be a great addition.

It's been a pleasure growing the Frontier forums over the years, and watching people visit here for information, news, debate, and discussion!

Always enjoyed your work and posts Brett, sorry to see you go.

All the best o7

Thanks for the kind words, Sgurr. :)

Thanks for all your efforts and our funny chats over the years, Brett, and best wishes for your new adventures! o7
Thanks for being a pillar to the Elite Community, StuartGT. :)

Good to have you with us for so long! Wish you the best on whatever you do next :)
As you too SpyTec, thanks for being a pillar of the Elite community!

Good luck for the future Brett!
Thanks Paul. :)

I would have never thought I will say this, but... I'm like TJ ;) Don't know what to say. I've been a mod here for a few good years now and I honestly just took you for granted. You're kind of like the Original Forums Dad - in the most literal context :)

I'd be definitely lost without your help here many many times. You've done an amazing job helping make this community grow into what it is today - and it's one of the best communities I've been involved in. And I've been an owner/admin/mod for various online communities for over 15 years now, so I've had my fair share of experience in that respect.

It won't be the same without you and your wicked sense of humor (yes, without a "u"!) for sure. Let's just hope the forums won't collapse when you go, as I'm pretty sure a lot of it is sitting on your very shoulders :D

All the best for the future mate! Keep in touch.

Thanks for the kind words, rootsrat. Forums and the communities are in a good spot. :)

Good luck on your new path Commander
Thanks, Maciej82!

o7 Brett, it's been wonderful to work with you over the last three years! I'll see you out in the black :)
Thanks Paige, it's been a pleasure to work with you as well!

Thank you for taking care of us, Brett. You've been one of those steady rocks we could always count on. It's sad to see you go, but I wish you all the best. o7
You'll be in good hands with Paige, Will, and Steve. :)

Thanks for the good wishes.:)

o7 and good luck in the future
Thanks, Shogunno!

Good luck on your next journey and thanks for everything! :)
Thank you for creating inara.cz, it's an amazing resource and site!

Sorry to hear that you're heading out into the black, BC. The place won't be quite the same without you.

When you arrive at your destination, please let us know - and I hope that any future company that you work for is fully deserving of your talents and experience.

o7 CMDR.
I don't use Twitter as much as I should, but when I do, I will post on it. :)

o7 Brett !

Please keep in touch from time to time :)
I'll be on discord, don't be a stranger! :)

All the best Brett. You will be missed.
Thanks, Dayrth!

Good luck in your future endeavours Brett, we'll miss you!
Thanks, Factabulous! I always enjoyed your feedback and discussions in various threads over the years. :)

Good luck for ythe future Brett. You will be missed.
Thanks for the well wishes, Max Factor. :)

Good luck for your future endeavours. :)

Cheers,

Drew.
Thanks, Drew - and thanks for the Salome event in Elite!

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to jump in this thread and thank Brett for his many years of support. Brett joined Frontier officially at pretty much the same time as I did (although many of you will remember him from the community during the Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 days) and working closely with him has been an absolute privilege.

Brett has dedicated so much to supporting the community and moderator team and I'm sure everyone in the community will join me in wishing Brett the absolute best for the future.

Thanks,

Zac
Thanks, Zac, it's also been a privilege. :)

Brett, thank you very much for everything you did here!
Your legacy and work lives in each of us :D

I wish you the best of best, I loved working with you there as a Volunteer Moderator.
Cheers, lotta cheese and many beers. See ya buddy! :)
Thanks Nicou, and thanks for keeping up with all the news translations to French over the years!

Top Bottom