Update Jurassic World Evolution: Return to Jurassic Park OUT NOW!

Greenhouses aren't supposed to be limited in Sandbox mode. I also checked on a Matanceros sandbox map yesterday and I was allowed to place multiple greenhouses. Which map did you try?

How do I actívate the era toggle in sandbox, please help I cant find it. I already finished Jurassic Park era campaign.

I enjoyed the dlc & like the option to play sand boxes with JP or JW modes. Hoping that a larger map of Islam Sorna comes in the future without a mountains limiting building area to accurately recreate lost world. The aquarium building should come in the future since we go the aviary in this dlc. Once again great job frontier. Look forward to the next update & expansion.

I completely finished Return to Jurassic park and since this moment I play JP era only. But I would like to see 3 things in some future update.
1. add entrance to the Visitor centre from the front please
2. add one more terrain tool for a dark brown dirt please like this:
link
3. add some fallen logs and branches like this:
link

Both pictures are from a mod to JWE.

Thanks Frontier

Would you please add a way to cross a Jurassic Tour path with a pedestrian path... maybe a pedestrian bridge or something.

And please can you recreate the tunnels for Jurassic Tours as seen in the T-rex paddock and the area where Dennis Nedry was killed in the movie.

Thanks for everything I have been enjoying the dlc a lot.

What is your opinions on this dlc pack? Is it worth 20$? I like the skins and it looks like the best dlc released to date. I was thinking about getting it eventually but was kind of curious how some like it?

What is your opinions on this dlc pack? Is it worth 20$? I like the skins and it looks like the best dlc released to date. I was thinking about getting it eventually but was kind of curious how some like it?

I like it a lot but it is not without faults.

It's fun, and the campaign took a few hours, I think it's worth it, though it can have a few problems. Now that they've fixed some bugs, I'd advise it. But that's just my opinion.

Apologies for the disappointing news regarding the completion of Return to Jurassic Park missions.

In Jurassic World Evolution campaign, Compsognathus fossil access requires two Research Centers and a certain level of reputation with Isla Muerta's Science Division. In Jurassic World era Challenge mode, the park's one-star rating is required.

Great job frontier,the Dlc " Return to Jurassic park " is a little dream comes trough.
Congratulations for the aviary with Pteranodon longiceps, great job !

Great job frontier,the Dlc " Return to Jurassic park " is a little dream comes trough.
Congratulations for the aviary with Pteranodon longiceps, great job !

When "Return to Jurassic Park" missions are completed, how will people take this news about the Pteranodon?

In Jurassic World: Evolution campaign, Pteranodon fossil access required four Research Centers and a certain level of reputation with Isla Sorna's Security Division.
In Jurassic World era Challenge mode, the park's three-star rating is required.

The aviary required five Research Centers in JWE campaign or JW challenge mode park's four-star rating.

B
When "Return to Jurassic Park" missions are completed, how will people take this news about the Pteranodon?

In Jurassic World: Evolution campaign, Pteranodon fossil access required four Research Centers and a certain level of reputation with Isla Sorna's Security Division.
In Jurassic World era Challenge mode, the park's three-star rating is required.

The aviary required five Research Centers in JWE campaign or JW challenge mode park's four-star rating.
But, that was also fixed

B

But, that was also fixed

The latest update had that fixed.

By the way in Jurassic World: Evolution campaign, did anybody hatched Compsognathus? Shouldn't there be a character who have say about this dinosaur species when it was first released? It's certainly not Cabot Finch nor Dr. Ian Malcolm. Would it be Owen Grady? Anybody aware that there is a programming bug preventing Owen Grady from having a say about Velociraptor and Triceratops?

The next question is, which character in the Jurassic World era would have a say about the Pteranodon when it was first released into the aviary?

Top Bottom