Hello, im new.

Welcome mate. I recently just discovered this game and I'm amazed at how strong the community support for it is. So many people passionate about helping newbies learn by answering questions that have probably been asked 1,000,000 times. I'm currently loading up on materials for the Engineers and the forums haven't let me down once in sourcing them. So any questions feel free to fire away and I'll quietly watch while someone answers ha.

Welcome mate. I recently just discovered this game and I'm amazed at how strong the community support for it is. So many people passionate about helping newbies learn by answering questions that have probably been asked 1,000,000 times. I'm currently loading up on materials for the Engineers and the forums haven't let me down once in sourcing them. So any questions feel free to fire away and I'll quietly watch while someone answers ha.

Indeed, we’re a nice bunch! o7

Indeed, we’re a nice bunch! o7

Well, yes, and Open on PS4 is a great environment. But, @OP please be aware that all of your actions have an effect on the BGS, which is great.

If, however, you keep visiting the same systems, you may 'interfere' with ongoing plans, conflicts, etc.

So, keep an eye on your comms. If someone hails you and asks you a question or two, ignoring them might be construed as rude. If you keep going to that system, and ignoring their comms, you might get attacked. Or so I've heard.

Hello there everyone, I'm new to Elite Dangerous and just wanted to say hi. I have experience with Frontier Elite 2 on the old Amiga CD32, but this is worlds apart from that.

Run! Run while you still can!

Still here? Well welcome! You have been warned. We will help envelope you in our personal heaven/hell. Have fun CMDR, make it yours. o7

Top Bottom