ANNOUNCEMENT Fleet Carriers Update - BETA BLOWOUT

This is a mess !! Only 2 systems with FC administration and both are 'full' ! How come FDev did not anticipate this and open up more systems with FC admin ?
Because Nuenets and Skeggiko O have 'no free slots', it means FC's can't be jumped back there. That means no modifications to your FC. Genius !!
A very short-sighted error imo.

You do tend to rush a bit Rusty, enjoy your streams though.

So we experienced the 'no-free-slots for outfitting' thing last week, and i've been looking for a list of Admin systems. Thankfully Factabulous posted one today for the Bubble. No luck so far in identifying Admin systems for Colonia as of yet.

Can't even get past this:
Screenshot_0005.jpg

Edit: Thanks guy's, as you advised; I logged out machine and re-registered said machine and bingo...fleet carrier here we come..... in Beta anyway :p

Last edited:
Can't even get past this:
That was a known issue in beta 1, it just needs the launcher logged out and back in I think:

You do tend to rush a bit Rusty, enjoy your streams though.

Not sure what you mean by 'rush'. There are only 2 Carrier Admin systems 'MARKED' on the Galaxy Map. All the other ones are not marked in Yellow like the others, so for those who don't see the list that Frontier posted (instead of doing it properly by marking it on the Galaxy Map), then it's best guess.
Besides the other systems are mainly full too.

If you mean Vendor and Admin systems, you have to visit them first for them to show up (which is daft).

Yes it is daft, agreed. Particularly in a beta test but in a main game also. Dunno what the big secret is.

Not sure what you mean by 'rush'. There are only 2 Carrier Admin systems 'MARKED' on the Galaxy Map. All the other ones are not marked in Yellow like the others, so for those who don't see the list that Frontier posted (instead of doing it properly by marking it on the Galaxy Map), then it's best guess.
Besides the other systems are mainly full too.
I tend to read the notes before participating in the beta. That way I can pass on helpful feedback to the devs, and other cmdrs. Like I said, good streams, but you could slow down a bit, save some frustration.

Yeah.....hope this gets sorted. I check all the systems. All of them are "full." So I've got this nice new fleet carrier and can't tinker with it at all.

Haven't logged on in weeks...and this happens.

Oh well, I transfered over a bunch of ships and will head out into the black tomorrow I suppose.

Not according to the Galaxy Map. They're not marked in Yellow as they should be.

That's not how that works I am afraid, at least it didn't in Beta 1, the yellow dots are systems with player owned Fleet Carriers present, not admin systems, I made the same mistake in the first Beta and jumped to a yellow dot only to find a player owned FC and no FC Admin.

I solved the no free space problem in cm systems, just go into system map if a available and set course for a planet, the station does nothing for your fc tho once it's bought. You have to go to carrier management tab. Panoi has a free planet around.

Last edited:
Hey guys: Some Carrier Administration systems in the Bubble:

Ye'kuana Howard Station
Ngurumbha Swigert Hub
Lhou Mans, Dashiell Port
Shernteniai, Lundwall Port
Bilfrost, Williams Port
Amphisatsu, Goldberg Orbital
LTT 1598, Covington Dock
Gliese 58, Baillaud Dock
CD-27 5409, Raleigh Port
Adityan, Hopkins City
Nu Wanga, Mondeh Dock
Tarbi, Alvarado City
Mizar, Judson Station
Gertrud, Walker Ring
LP 486-49, Napier Enterprise
Hill Pa Hsi, Curie Gateway
L 190-21, Gurragchaa Orbital
Terminus, Payette Orbital
u Carinae, Carpenter Gateway
Huangais, Blackwell Station
CD-58 538, Hornby Station
Senlu, Springer Gateway
Burojinura, Griffith Station
Ascella, Duffy Dock
Kadu mist, Yolen Gateway
BD-17 6081, MacKellar Dock
Tenche, Blaauw Hub
Ross 263, Volta Gateway
V2151 Cygni, Eyharts Hub
HR 244, Kepler City
Ross 671, Thomson Terminal
TZ Arietis, Snyder Enterprise
Kokary, Gidzenko Terminal
Atagat, Glashow City
Ross 42, Nasmyth Enterprise
Xi Ursae Majoris, Durrance Dock
LP 320-359, Pauling Port

Greetings Commanders,

Tied up too many credits in ships and modules to buy a Fleet Carrier this Beta? We have you covered with the BETA BLOWOUT!

Starting from 21 May at 10:00 UTC and lasting until the end of the Beta (26 May), Fleet Carriers will cost a mere 1 million credits and ALL Additional Services will be reduced to 100 credits per service!

We hope that you all get a chance to jump into the Beta over the weekend and show us what you can do with your very own Fleet Carrier!

Please note: The Beta Blowout costs for Fleet Carriers DO NOT reflect the final prices when they are released in June.

o7 Commanders!

they literally told you to say all that... didn't they?

Top Bottom