ANNOUNCEMENT Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Announcement

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
YOU WHAT MATE?

I knew it will be space legs but man I need MORE INFO. And what do you mean by that description? Where are we going? New Galaxy?

Great! Especially looking forward to

From now until launch, we'll be sharing more information, developer diaries and trailers as we get ready to embark on this exciting new adventure!

For example, what about VR support and ship interiors? In any case its great to see space legs confirmed. For sure a big step forward. And the planet already looks miles better ven at such early stage. :)

Nice! I can see all the hard development work that must be needed... I can almost forgive the removal of GalNet, CG's, II's etc etc.... 👍 (Sorry not meaning to be in any way negative.. but I gotta bang my usual drum, now haven't I?)

I do hope it will be available direct from The Frontier website as I dohn do none of that Steam malarky!!! My main and Alt accounts are all via Frontier direct... no middlemen! I sort of guess it will be available direct from Frontier else I won't be able to use my LEP's :eek:

Last edited:
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

I'm glad they are being more open in communication. But I seriously doubt their capability to make this half as cool as people seem to think it is. I mean we have Fleet Carriers coming out and they are already pretty useless or not compelling gameplay and are credit sinks designed to bilk people. (Going from what we saw in Beta 1 and 2.)

And yet we forget all of that with a half way shiny teaser trailer. I will believe it when I see it.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom