Patch Notes Fleet Carriers Update Patch 2 - Downtime and Patch Notes

OK this patch has fixed everything I was bothered about, thanks guys 😁

Glad to see the SSD exploit get removed, and I hope that the updated galactic averages has lowered the price of LTDs.

Now you just need to stop the overlapping of hotspots and the game might slowly start to fix itself.

That's great.
Will the "Insufficient credits to purchase Limpets on my carrier" bug also be addressed?
I currently can't buy limpets from any station and if I try to buy from my own carrier I'm told I don't have enough credits. I have over 17 billion BTW.

1593510022034.png

Oh dear, please don't tell me that the already unpopular shipyard sales mechanics with the bundles were having Li discounts applied to them, reducing the carrier owner's income by 15%?

That's great.
Will the "Insufficient credits to purchase Limpets on my carrier" bug also be addressed?
I currently can't buy limpets from any station and if I try to buy from my own carrier I'm told I don't have enough credits. I have over 17 billion BTW.
it's listed in the patch notes, so I assume so!!

@Skatez69 bro...they were working hard af...remeber they are doing this from home my friend...cut them a break...i dont care if they dont talk back as long as they listen and work on fixes quick....two weeks for the ammount of bugs we had, working from home, a small team, cut them a f** break..DAMN!!1 I WANNA SEND THEM PIZZA
hahahahaha

The community managers are not the developers..! They don't work on the code at all!!

Goodbye SSD road to riches, we've had a ball.

There is no a priori reason to expect sub-surface mining won't still be good (depending on the exact respawn mechanics implemented - if areas become mined out it may pose a problem). I have been mining at rates of 450-500 tons/hour even without using the exploit.

I am quite anxious regarding the changes to the average commodity prices. Will the remaining LTD's in my carrier still be worth something?

Average prices. Not general sell prices. LTD global average used to be at 250k/ton or so, the reduction to 57k/ton did not actually affect the high-end sell prices so there is no reason to think that this will happen now. What might happen is that we may be able to put competitive prices at carriers, which would be a good thing.

Nothing at all mentioned about the Fleet Carrier Cartographics unit not adding player name to finds. Highly dissapointing.

Also dissapointing is no where mentioned the % in LTD hot spots will be addressed. As of now it's very hard to find a core to drain. Useless update.

Top Bottom