Open letter!!!

No but hear me out, open only would mean that CMDRs across the world could meet, share ideas, thoughts and dreams. We could overturn the dystopian future that so many seem to think is fixed, rigid and impossible to change, they want it that way because it suits, them. We, together, in open, can move and shift that.

I could also kill loads and loads of noob CMDRs. It'll be ace.

This is mainly an anti basking measure- 'basking' is really the static build up of friction between module and fabric discharging suddenly into said modules. With a sensible amount of room the electricity cannot build up and thus no 'bask'.

Ah I see, so basking is like getting an electrified dong. Or at least a shock on said sausage. I can see the drawback with that. Although drawback might be completely the wrong word?!

I'm a moron. Always thought that was spelled and pronounced "unlaut", and I took 4 years of German. SMH

Lol!
Do you mean you are a noron? ;)

No but hear me out, open only would mean that CMDRs across the world could meet, share ideas, thoughts and dreams. We could overturn the dystopian future that so many seem to think is fixed, rigid and impossible to change, they want it that way because it suits, them. We, together, in open, can move and shift that.

I could also kill loads and loads of noob CMDRs. It'll be ace.

You could on the other hand make certain features and limited CGs open only instead, thus everyone has a slice of the pie.

You could on the other hand make certain features and limited CGs open only instead, thus everyone has a slice of the pie.
I completely trust you on all things PP, I have no knowledge of such things but I fail to see how making something open only gives more people a slice of the pie when I play exclusively in solo. I might be missing something.

I completely trust you on all things PP, I have no knowledge of such things but I fail to see how making something open only gives more people a slice of the pie when I play exclusively in solo. I might be missing something.

In my PP proposal (based on Sandros) I split Powerplay into two: a logistics side run via missions for Solo PG that generates PP cargo, and an Open only side where you move it and risk destruction. All modes get a job that suits that mode and no-one loses out. If you want to haul in solo you can, if you want to dodge killers you can.

In my PP proposal (based on Sandros) I split Powerplay into two: a logistics side run via missions for Solo PG that generates PP cargo, and an Open only side where you move it and risk destruction. All modes get a job that suits that mode and no-one loses out. If you want to haul in solo you can, if you want to dodge killers you can.
Thank you, I understand better now. As ever, I bow to your knowledge on these things.

6764be2c4d0f2ddd953077dd175ae72b.jpg

Top Bottom