Patch Notes Fleet Carriers Update - Patch 4 Patch Notes

You realize, that rule which only applies to "cherry picked" examples is worthless?
Heavy class has 3 ships only for 3 tasks
1. combat
2. combat/hauler
3.explorer/combat/hauler/
So any example will look cherry picked just because only 3 ships there. But if compare 3 explorers:
Cobra->Phantom->Anaconda
range grows.

1597454145364.png

GN!

Oh, I feel so bad now that I know that I am not "exploring" according to YOUR idea of exploring.
PS. is there a book "EXPLORING IN ED FOR DUMMIES"
I feel like I have to learn some necessary rules.

Damn, and it was allegedly me who is "telling others how they should play" just because I mentioned that SSD mining Tritium is more effective.
Humnn. Didn't think I was telling anyone else how to explore. Was telling people how I explore.
But. I am glad there are the people out there that think exploring is jumping to the farthest system they can, scanning it, then jumping to the next far away place and repeating.
That means they are leaving lots of new stuff for people like me to find.
About 2 years ago when I first started playing, I found a whole new system withing 50 LY of Trevnik station where i came into the game at.

Humnn. Didn't think I was telling anyone else how to explore. Was telling people how I explore.
But. I am glad there are the people out there that think exploring is jumping to the farthest system they can, scanning it, then jumping to the next far away place and repeating.
That means they are leaving lots of new stuff for people like me to find.
About 2 years ago when I first started playing, I found a whole new system withing 50 LY of Trevnik station where i came into the game at.
I have special approach fixing what "like you" do :D Sometimes, if I find same named commander block, I just change a bit height above plan, and baam- whole uncharted region. However I do that rare, my general approach just boost ahead and some left/right for 200ly or so, and that will be all new too. Most people preffer boost ahead and left right as it fits their route. This means different planes will remain uncharted forever. Once people see your chart, they boost ahead.
So do your job better then, go from -1500 to +1500 in sector as well.

I have special approach fixing what "like you" do :D Sometimes, if I find same named commander block, I just change a bit height above plan, and baam- whole uncharted region. However I do that rare, my general approach just boost ahead and some left/right for 200ly or so, and that will be all new too. Most people preffer boost ahead and left right as it fits their route. This means different planes will remain uncharted forever. Once people see your chart, they boost ahead.
So do your job better then, go from -1500 to +1500 in sector as well.
I think you misread my post. I don't skip very much very often.

View attachment 182147

Update - 28.07.20

Due to an issue found during testing, the date of this patch has been moved to Monday 3 August. It can still be expected at 11:00 UTC with an estimated 15 minutes downtime. Thanks for your understanding!

Greetings, Commanders!

We're pleased to confirm that the patch described in our Known Issues post from earlier this week is expected this Wednesday 29 July at 11:00 UTC with an estimated 15 minutes of downtime. Please find the Patch Notes and Known Issues below:

Patch Notes

Mining
  • Fixed an issue whereby surface deposits created after cracking a motherlode would flag themselves as depleted
  • Fixed issues related to diminishing returns for commodities in overlapping hotspots

Crashes and Stability
  • Fixed an issue where loading into an instance in a system with a large amount of Fleet Carriers would cause very long load times (potentially long enough to cause a disconnect)

Fleet Carriers
  • Fixed an issue which stopped Fighters being restocked from a Fleet Carrier
  • Fixed a number of issues related to Fleet Carrier positioning:
    • Better enforcement of the 16 carrier limit per body
    • Preventing departing Fleet Carriers from taking up one of the 16 slots from the body they've just left
    • Further work to ensure Carriers are positioned away from other nearby body sites, such as other Fleet Carriers

Known Issues

Fleet Carriers
  • When opening the Fleet Carrier naming pop up in the Livery, an additional unwanted character will be added to the start and end of the name. These characters will need to be manually deleted to prevent them being included.

Please note that the above notes are liable to change as adjustments are made and changes are added or removed. Tweaks may be made up until the time of launch.

Thanks as always for your continued feedback!

o7
When are you fixing the Carrier names?

@FD: When can you expect patch 5? Because mining is broken. I can't find a lump of painite in a double hotspot after hours of searching. The mining area is 2500 ly away from the bubble and is untouched.
Fix this game again.

I'm almost always down for a patch. Especially if its a QOL patch.
BUT, I can't keep playing like this. I just logged on after a couple busy days where I had job and family life to handle, I just had about 2 weeks totaling maybe 30 mil of bounty contracts cleared because of the patch. This is the second or third time that this has happened and its making my Fleet Carrier even more stupid to own than it already is. I'm having a hard time enjoying the game if I cant even keep my sub par progress from the one thing I do enjoy. PVE Combat.

If things go bad having a FC can make it allot worse.
YES ! ;)

"If you want to make old bones in this profession to be free as air, everything that could have taken a place in your life you must be able to get rid of it in 30 seconds watch in hand, as soon as you have spotted only one cop in the corner.

heat 2.jpg

🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 😷

Fc is my homebase. And he takes my battle toys to my undermining targets. Way faster than travel and bring service. My toy costs 13M Cr/week. That’s 2 hours in Frog to safe a month or maybe 2

Top Bottom