200,000 CQC Kills

Because 100,000 was not enough

uJNZGfQ.png

Quite a journey, 9 CQC leaderboards wins with my old squadron - The Winged Hussars, gained hundreds of haters :p

Special thanks to CMDR Blastard from CQC Discord without whom TWH wouldn't have got so many points every season.

uY5YNeT.png

I'm quite surprised to learn that there were at least 200.001 logins in CQC.
^^^ This

After 2016 I don't think I ever got into a CQC match...every time I tried to play I was sat for ages waiting for matchmaking with no success... in the end I gave up trying.

edit: no idea how you managed that OP, but...er...good work :)

Well done Musky ! glad to help. Most of my many cqc deaths are down to just you.
Nice poster - I'll print it out and display in my mancave (garage) next to my rig.
I'm almost at 60k cqc kills (Inara #3) so you're quite safe. C u tomorrow no doubt.

And how many people feel they've contributed a large proportion of them? :D I've not even played CQC much and I know you've killed me a few times.

Someone said there'd be an FPS version of CQC early on. Never going to find the quote though.
I remember that quote too. Again however I could not link to it but I can confirm you are correct. I am looking forward to it, esp if it brings some new ship maps as well (maybe over a planets surface or combined arms with ships, srv and feet. IF they made it free for base game owners (which is not horizons) it may be a good ship window for ED:O

Someone said there'd be an FPS version of CQC early on. Never going to find the quote though.

I'll be there if so.
I've played lots of FPS in the past, mainly Battlefield https://www.bf2hub.com/stats/57543252. But my worry is.. is FPS CQC still going to be P2P, because if so then I already see the failure of it even before it started.
Every decent FPS has dedicated servers without instancing issues, with anti-hack systems in place etc.
I very much would like to see dedicated servers for current CQC too, but that's just a dream.

Last edited:

Viajero

Volunteer Moderator
I've played lots of FPS in the past, mainly Battlefield https://www.bf2hub.com/stats/57543252. But my worry is.. is FPS CQC still going to be P2P, because if so then I already see the failure of it even before it started.
Every decent FPS has dedicated servers without instancing issues, with anti-hack systems in place etc.
I very much would like to see dedicated servers for current CQC too, but that's just a dream.

Throughout all your 200,000+ kills, did you often encounter similar issues in the current ship CQC?

Top Bottom