COMPLETED CG Fight for the Federation with the Silver Legal Group (Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
The interesting case, never tested before, is - "Can you get the permit from the permit locked system?". Gonna test that (when the permits eventually go). Since the permits arrived without a restart I'm guessing they can be revoked the same way 🤔

The interesting case, never tested before, is - "Can you get the permit from the permit locked system?". Gonna test that (when the permits eventually go). Since the permits arrived without a restart I'm guessing they can be revoked the same way 🤔

Yes there are a lot of things that it would be interesting to test!

My main got up to top 50% with SLG, my Bubble alt got up to 75% with Jupiter, my Colonia alt stayed out. My expectation is that after the Colonia alt's temp permit is removed, both CG participants will get the full permit (though maybe not immediately) without having to visit the megaship.

And yes, the locked system is within 15ly of itself, so that should work for an alt that didn't do the CG.

I’ve been out exploring so missed the CG, arrived at Armstrong Installation in Chi-1 Hydrae last night which is owned by Silver Legal Group.

Will wait for the tick and then hand in cartographics to become allied.

Think I read that the Mega Ship will be handing out the permits, which was scheduled to have jumped to Ts-ao Tach by now, – so will then head there.

In theory - bar any bugs - Job done.

I’ve been out exploring so missed the CG, arrived at Armstrong Installation in Chi-1 Hydrae last night which is owned by Silver Legal Group.

Will wait for the tick and then hand in cartographics to become allied.

Think I read that the Mega Ship will be handing out the permits, which was scheduled to have jumped to Ts-ao Tach by now, – so will then head there.

In theory - bar any bugs - Job done.
Or you can pick up the permit in Chi-1 Hydrae. When they sort them out.

I'd have thought people that have done so many CGs would know the relationship between tiers achieved and payout, and that the 600B target was a unlikely target.
I agree the target was too high but that does mean that we and FDev now have a better idea of a reachable target than was given by reaching 60Bn well before the finish date of the previous CG.

Fade in...

Before this thread goes to oblivion... any interesting stuff on landable planets in the system?
Someone mentioned interesting raw mats, but can't find which body.
o7

Oh well, i can only hope i didnt logged out all my 3 accounts on the megaships... although i have a feeling that might be the case.

Hopefully they fix it until the evening, else i will have to dive meself into another Orphan Black binge.

Edit: or not... we have a stream with drops today - it will be an interesting one IF they dont fix it by then :D
How will the new planetary tech mitigate against settlements abducting my ship?

Feeling smug now as I deliberately moved off the megaship yesterday, that could all change when I do try to log in to the game later though.

Yep! Smug Mode engaged :)

Fade in...

Before this thread goes to oblivion... any interesting stuff on landable planets in the system?
Someone mentioned interesting raw mats, but can't find which body.
o7

B star planets they said. Polonium i think was the main one so depends on what you class as interesting. Id need Selenium at 4% before I get excited.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom