Where's my CG rewards?

Quote:
If the initiative is successful, Sirius Corporation will gift the module and a permanent Sirius system permit to the top 75% of pilots. The module will be placed in storage at the Ashby City starport in the Luyten’s Star system by the 26th of February 3307.

So:
1. Did you take part?
2. Did you make top 75%?
3. Is it the 27th of Feb (or later)?
4. Are you at Ashby City, Luyten's Star?
5. Has there been a GALNET article that the rewards are now available for pickup?
6. Are you sure you signed up first?

If so, then it's in module storage - or raise a ticket with Frontier.

If you missed out on the CG then, you can buy one at a Human Tech broker. You can take advantage of a discounted rate until (roughly) 12th March.

Last edited:
Quote:
If the initiative is successful, Sirius Corporation will gift the module and a permanent Sirius system permit to the top 75% of pilots. The module will be placed in storage at the Ashby City starport in the Luyten’s Star system by the 26th of February 3307.

So:
1. Did you take part?
2. Did you make top 75%?
3. Is it the 27th of Feb?
4. Are you at Ashby City, Luyten's Star?

If so, then it's in module storage - or raise a ticket with Frontier.
5. Has there been a GALNET article that the rewards are now available for pickup at Ashby City?

If you don't retrieve it exactly the 26th , as each day passes, 1 light Year will be deleted from your Jump range.

I might be dumb lol, but I thought the gifted ones come on the 26th along with the tech broker ones? Or did I just read this wrong? Make it sound like I should have gotten it already. Ya I took part and was top 10%, I've just been waiting lol. Then read this and it just made it sound like I should have already had it

Top Bottom