The great big Odyssey Screenshots thread

Snow capped mountains!

20210820221537_1.jpg

CMDRs Log stardate 210821

Previously

There was a time when I set out from the bubble that, when I looked into the sky, I saw the Milky Way as it looks from Earth
KdmIx37.png

A band of stars stretching across the sky!
9y7dwp9.png

Today it is not so much a band...
Z2zoOXe.png

...as a wall of stars.

My sky is changing!
ZcbHSbW.png

I'm travelling again.
DiX9zF5.png

Capturing the beauty and immensity of space, and having a little fun at it's expense!
ouPsaTX.png

Walking massive craters... searching for the elusive water atmospheres that are almost the thing of legend!
cxc2iDV.png

System with multiple water worlds pass by. I hesitate, but move on.
mgAQ8bu.png

Beautiful vistas cause me to falter momentarily, but the search continues.

We have entered a new region of the Galaxy. This ship and it's crew have never passed this far from civilisation!
sFXY3A1.png

We must at some point let the ship rest. Overheating has caused some minor damage.

While repairs are carried out we go searching for life!
slvnxg0.png

The soft powder on this ice cap seems to sink about an inch.
jL1HAvX.png

There are crevices and mountains to traverse, and fungoids to hunt down. There may also be dragons! You never know!

o7

Next

Last edited:
I thought I couldn't love the Cutter...

HANDS UP!!
That's a very similar paint job that I have on my Cutter, I think the shiny one's really suit it the sleek design. Personally, I wouldn't want to take it down to planets though (nor other large ships like the Anaconda), as it's hard enough trying to land my AspX on the rockier terrain. I probably should use the smaller DBX but there's something I just don't like about the way shakes when flying it.

Top Bottom