5th Anniversary Announcement

I really hope that, but maybe there won't be something big... I'm not hoping for new content, cause I think they're working already on PlanCo 2 with could be released in 2023.

I think there will be absolutely nothing.
The best we can get, can be a PC2 announcement. But I don't see it happening.

We as the loyal PC fanbase have been left in the lurch for 2 years now, that's all sad enough! They could have published good 2,3 DLCs per year with rides or scenery objects. They would certainly have been possibilities while working on the console version. Not only a lot of money was given away, also many fans scared away. I don't think anything will come, but only news about Planco 2 would make us fans happy again. Even a free goodie would have been nice for the long wait, so that we PC fans have another reason to play Planco, especially Planco 2 will come in 1-2 years.
It is such a fantastic game with as much potential as it would have deserved to be supported for more than three years ...

Last edited:
I could be wrong, but I believe they abandoned the first game in favor of working on other games. There has been no new content since Ghostbusters. Maybe the pandemic set them back a bit and the console version. I want to see more flat and tracked rides added. Unlike RCT3 there is no way to import working rides like CFR's and CTR's right now.

We as the loyal PC fanbase have been left in the lurch for 2 years now, that's all sad enough! They could have published good 2,3 DLCs per year with rides or scenery objects. They would certainly have been possibilities while working on the console version. Not only a lot of money was given away, also many fans scared away. I don't think anything will come, but only news about Planco 2 would make us fans happy again. Even a free goodie would have been nice for the long wait, so that we PC fans have another reason to play Planco, especially Planco 2 will come in 1-2 years.
It is such a fantastic game with as much potential as it would have deserved to be supported for more than three years ...
Completly Agreed !!!

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
I don't expect anything to be honest. I think it's a fairly safe bet to consider PlanCo dead on the PC at this moment.

As much as I love PlanCo I actually hope they leave the game as it is and focus on PlanCo 2. Just looking at PlanZo I get curious on how awesome PlanCo 2 can be with all the upgrades PlanZo has.

I don't expect anything to be honest. I think it's a fairly safe bet to consider PlanCo dead on the PC at this moment.

As much as I love PlanCo I actually hope they leave the game as it is and focus on PlanCo 2. Just looking at PlanZo I get curious on how awesome PlanCo 2 can be with all the upgrades PlanZo has.
Totally agree with you,I also agree tho that we might see something for the 5th anniversary,there has been some activity on steam db and I could imagine either a small goodie(ride,coaster...) or the teaser trailer for planco 2. I atleast expect to see something. It's the 5th anniversary afterall.

We got nothing Q.Q
I feel with you my plano brother. I was a bit dissapointed,but the odds were slim anyway that we get anything for planco 1. Planco 2 has to be in active development tho,we know that from the 4 chan 5 year roadmap leak from 2019 that leaked Ghostbusters DLC, Planet Zoo, Jurassic World Evolution 2 and Planco 2. Since it was a 5 year leak tho we have no idea when the game will be revealed. I have hope to see something next year tho,since JWE2 was the title on the list before Planco 2 and everything before has turned out true. I would guess E3 or PC Games Show. That have been their major avenues for announcing new games lately.

Last edited:
I feel with you my plano brother. I was a bit dissapointed,but the odds were slim anyway that we get anything for planco 1. Planco 2 has to be in active development tho,we know that from the 4 chan 5 year roadmap leak from 2019 that leaked Ghostbusters DLC, Planet Zoo, Jurassic World Evolution 2 and Planco 2. Since it was a 5 year leak tho we have no idea when the game will be revealed. I have hope to see something next year tho,since JWE2 was the title on the list before Planco 2 and everything before has turned out true. I would guess E3 or PC Games Show. That have been their major avenues for announcing new games lately.
You do realise the "Roadmap" was fake right?
Everything that turned out to be true could have been found out by datamining. For example the Ghostbusters DLC.
I can't post pictures at the moment, so i can't go into detail why i think the supposed leak is fake :(

Last edited:
You do realise the "Roadmap" was fake right?
Everything that turned out to be true could have been found out by datamining. For example the Ghostbusters DLC.
I can't post pictures at the moment, so i can't go into detail why i think the supposed leak is fake :(
Would be super interesting to know what you actually mean? :))

Would be super interesting to know what you actually mean? :))
Alright i will try my best to make sense of my thoughts without a visual aid :unsure:

So the "Roadmap" talks about Planet Coaster being in Maintenance Mode and only a few Ride Packs would come out and that they were working on the Ghostbusters Pack.

So the thing with Ghostbusters could have been found out by Datamining, and the alleged DLC Packs didn't happen.

Also no mention of the Formula 1 Game they are going to do which will have at least 3 annual Releases.

No mention of the supposed Lego Star Wars Game either, which if you ask me sounds pretty random.

Even though some of the predictions seem correct, i have my doubts :unsure:

Alright i will try my best to make sense of my thoughts without a visual aid :unsure:

So the "Roadmap" talks about Planet Coaster being in Maintenance Mode and only a few Ride Packs would come out and that they were working on the Ghostbusters Pack.

So the thing with Ghostbusters could have been found out by Datamining, and the alleged DLC Packs didn't happen.

Also no mention of the Formula 1 Game they are going to do which will have at least 3 annual Releases.

No mention of the supposed Lego Star Wars Game either, which if you ask me sounds pretty random.

Even though some of the predictions seem correct, i have my doubts :unsure:
aaaah I know what you mean. I remember the image exactly :) You're right. That's what I always wondered, that there were mentione "a few ride packs" which was when I'm correct after the first to dropped and there were never more. I was so happy then, that there will be more ride packs but sadly never happened. I still hope for a PlanCo2 Announcement in early 2022....

aaaah I know what you mean. I remember the image exactly :) You're right. That's what I always wondered, that there were mentione "a few ride packs" which was when I'm correct after the first to dropped and there were never more. I was so happy then, that there will be more ride packs but sadly never happened. I still hope for a PlanCo2 Announcement in early 2022....
I'm still holding out hope, but in the recent Report from Frontier there was no mentioning of it. Just this weird Formula 1 Sim nobody asked for 😬

To be 100% clear I was talking about the original 5 year plan leak: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/roadmap-leaked.509196/
And yes Lego Stat Wars is a weird choice and seems like an afterthought.

I was talking about the same one. Was there another?? :unsure:
I don't know, I remember there being someone claiming to be a leaker here on the forums spilling more info on details of this leak, especially JWE2,but I can't exactly remember and I remember it being made up and untrue. To get back to the original leaker,I think it's either a former employee or a dataminer,because some of the stuff was very true. I just hope Planco 2 comes soon, because I have so many ideas on what I could built.🤐

Top Bottom