Elite Dangerous: Cyber Monday 2021 Event is LIVE

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
(Just reminded me of a thing).

fbb1824366ab4b5750248a724637a3b8.jpg

Deleted member 182079

D
My Midnight Black paint jobs look more on the 'grey' side in Odyssey compared to Horizons. Is this a known issue?
  • Noted. With the new lighting systems introducted in game, we're naturally still seeing instances of mismatch on paint job colours between Horizons and Odyssey. We'll continue to take note of the main offenders and discuss tweaks as we go, to bring colour matches as close as possible where we can and when possible.
I'm sorry Sally (and since I'm not shooting the messenger here, I really mean Frontier Developments PLC) but this is quite frankly not good enough.

What I would expect from Frontier here is to proactively review all paint jobs that are not in line with the advertised store image/Horizons vs. how they look in Odyssey, and fix them as a matter of priority - you sell these items right now at premium prices, and I do not believe for a second that Frontier is not aware of the discrepancy between EDH/EDO in terms of how they look in each client. I've spent the best of 500 Euros on your cosmetics items over the years (based on what they look in Horizons), something I'm not proud about but which I also never really regretted - until I booted up Odyssey for the first time in May this year.

You (Frontier) can easily address this internally, by comparing Horizons/Odyssey side-by-side, without the need to rely on customer feedback by "taking note". And no, I don't care whether it's a lot of work. You broke it, you fix it, because I already paid for it.

I loathe writing angry posts like this but it's really irritating the :poop: out of me at this stage as my patience has run out waiting in good faith (and knowing I have zero recourse to get my money back) - it's been over half a year now, well beyond what should be reasonably expected.

Have an otherwise wonderful afternoon.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom