G3 Artemis no mods
G3 Manticore Oppressor with Stowed Reloading

Piorimudjar -Sagan Terminal
G3 Karma AR-50 with Scope

Piorimudjar - Delaunay Vision
G2 Dom with Enhanced Tracking

Piorimudjar - Bauman Terminal
G3 Karma C-44 with Mag Size
Got the Executioner and Intimidator, thanks!

HIP 23824
- Isaev Port
G3 Zenith with Audio Masking

- Fox Station
G2 Karma P-15 - no mods
G2 Karma P-15 - Audio Masking

- Alexander Port
G2 Executioner - no mods
G2 Zenith - no mods

Last edited:
HR 1064 - Somayaji Port
G3 Zenith no mods
G2 Executioner no mods

HR 1064 - Thomas Port
G3 Manticore Oppressor no mods

HR 1064 - Kobayashi Port
G3 Dom no mods

HR 1064 - McKean Dock
G3 Artemis no mods
G2 Karma C-44 no mods

Asurati:
Aoki Dock
G3 Dom no mods

Seki Vision
G3 Artemis with Increased Sprint
G2 Karma L-6 no mods

Kibalchich City
G2 Aphelion with Greater Range

Coande Dock
G3 Tormentor with Improved Hip Fire Accuracy

Last edited:
But my point was the people spamming the board with endless graphics when more considerate commanders make due with concise text that is very easy to follow, and it is very easy to cross out when someone takes something. There is no reason to have one guy fill up an entire page of the forum for 3 or 4 weapons or suits. I mean, we all play the game, and know what the buy screens look like, and it's really a waste of space and bandwidth to post pictures needlessly.
yeah, you cant copy and paste from the screenshot and you cant copy the station name because at least chrome and firefox offer to move that EDDB link element around over the page. bummer.

but at least its a pratical way to show off your balance ;)

HR 1064 - Somayaji Port
G3 Zenith no mods
G2 Executioner no mods

HR 1064 - Thomas Port
G3 Manticore Oppressor no mods

HR 1064 - Kobayashi Port
G3 Dom no mods

HR 1064 - McKean Dock
G3 Artemis no mods
G2 Karma C-44 no mods

Asurati:
Aoki Dock
G3 Dom no mods

Seki Vision
G3 Artemis with Increased Sprint
G2 Karma L-6 no mods

Kibalchich City
G2 Aphelion with Greater Range

Coande Dock
G3 Tormentor with Improved Hip Fire Accuracy
Claimed the Tormentor, thx

Well not sure how it works in France bud, but where I live we are taking what they are giving. And it is plenty fast to play the game in open. If you have a government official that would listen to you for giving you fast internet so you can enjoy your gaming more, then you are fortunate.

But my point was the people spamming the board with endless graphics when more considerate commanders make due with concise text that is very easy to follow, and it is very easy to cross out when someone takes something. There is no reason to have one guy fill up an entire page of the forum for 3 or 4 weapons or suits. I mean, we all play the game, and know what the buy screens look like, and it's really a waste of space and bandwidth to post pictures needlessly.

Of course the costs of running this forum and the servers getting loaded with unnecessary data are not things that most users concern themselves with, but I suspect those paying the bandwidth bills and making the game would prefer keeping costs down, and if we can't as a community be more considerate, they will just stop allowing pictures at all at some point.

Do you live in a rural area or are you stuck in a community that signed a deal that restricts you to a particular company? Because honestly, there are only 20 rows in any page, and they are usually mostly text. Those pictures aren't as compressed as they could be, but they shouldn't be a problem unless your bandwith is like 2Mbit or so. Something like that. I only know of a connection that low being offered in rural areas. If you aren't in a rural area, then you should hopefully be able to change providers, there are usually at least 2 options. If you can't change providers because your community signed a restrictive deal, then you need to find someone and complain. Because a connection that low should only be expected in rural areas.

Do you live in a rural area or are you stuck in a community that signed a deal that restricts you to a particular company? Because honestly, there are only 20 rows in any page, and they are usually mostly text. Those pictures aren't as compressed as they could be, but they shouldn't be a problem unless your bandwith is like 2Mbit or so. Something like that. I only know of a connection that low being offered in rural areas. If you aren't in a rural area, then you should hopefully be able to change providers, there are usually at least 2 options. If you can't change providers because your community signed a restrictive deal, then you need to find someone and complain. Because a connection that low should only be expected in rural areas.
You're close, it's 5Mbps down by 3Mbps up, the ping is not bad at 36 or so, but when I have the game going and several browser tabs for Inara and others, and then this Frontier forum tab that uses a lot of resources to run, it can get to where those screenshots are rendering slowly. If I spend another $50 per month I could get the better service, but there's heat and electric that are more important rn. Anyway sorry I did not answer you about that L6, one of my squadron mates asked me for it and I forgot to cross it off the list. I'll keep you in mind if I find another one g3. So far I've had bad luck using that weapon, even killed myself trying to shoot it from behind cover and I was not high enough for it to clear. My go-to loadout for raids now is Executioner and Tormentor both G3 from this searching. Almost ready to engi the Exe up to G4.

Top Bottom