We need more distance on the FC

IKR, My upkeep is currently 61 million, and I didn't get in the know about why but I'd also like to see a jump range increase, and also not have to get scanned by EVERY Personnel in a settlement.

I have normal upkeep status, but last Thursday was no upkeep payment done due update, seems as all will be regulated in this week. Just waiting.

I don't mind the jump range, but it would be nice to give my carrier manager my final destination, and then she could plot the route and automatically make each jump until the carrier gets there. After all, I am not jumping the carrier, I'll telling my manager to jump the carrier (I don't even have to be on the carrier). It's too bad the manager is so dumb that I have to specify each leg of the jump, and only one at a time, requiring a ridiculous amount of micromanagement.

I don't mind the jump range, but it would be nice to give my carrier manager my final destination, and then she could plot the route and automatically make each jump until the carrier gets there. After all, I am not jumping the carrier, I'll telling my manager to jump the carrier (I don't even have to be on the carrier). It's too bad the manager is so dumb that I have to specify each leg of the jump, and only one at a time, requiring a ridiculous amount of micromanagement.
Yes, it would be ideal. Plot route as far as total fuel onboard will expire. Unability to manage tritium remotely is pinnacle of stupidity finally made remote access unusable. Now I have enough tritium to position my FC in final system an I'm forced to limp continuously with him only for copy-paste tritium from bay to depot. Even plan route for series jumps up to actual trit reserve will be nicer than actual design.

Yes, it would be ideal. Plot route as far as total fuel onboard will expire. Unability to manage tritium remotely is pinnacle of stupidity finally made remote access unusable. Now I have enough tritium to position my FC in final system an I'm forced to limp continuously with him only for copy-paste tritium from bay to depot. Even plan route for series jumps up to actual trit reserve will be nicer than actual design.
I keep Elite on PS4 (recently reinstalling it now that I have a bigger drive) solely for this purpose - remote fueling of my FC. I have two CMDRs on PS4 sitting in loaded ships (a T9 and a Cutter) on my FC ready to donate Tritium when I need it. It's a very stupid thing to have to do, but at least I have the option.

I wonder if one benefit from allowing FCs to multi-jump a route would be if it resulted in reducing the number of clogged systems in the bubble.

Maybe they would all congregate at Beagle Point or HIP 578832 (Rackham's Peak) instead. ;)

I agree, under one condition. Where you end up after the jump should be as unpredictable as it was when Jaques Station jumped. Which is the precedent for longer than 500ly jump ranges in the game.
I do like this idea! The further beyond 500ly the more random the jump gets.

I keep Elite on PS4 (recently reinstalling it now that I have a bigger drive) solely for this purpose - remote fueling of my FC. I have two CMDRs on PS4 sitting in loaded ships (a T9 and a Cutter) on my FC ready to donate Tritium when I need it. It's a very stupid thing to have to do, but at least I have the option.
It's halfway solution but somewhat any - someone must be docked or near FC constantly. I considered to buy second account and make them "maintenance unit" on FC only for buy and donate tritium for route, but last developers actions are not encouraging to invest more into ED.

Top Bottom