Update 13 Release Schedule

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Greetings Commanders.

With Update 13 just around the corner on August 9th, here's a high level itinerary of how deployment day is set to roll out - just so you can plan your time accordingly (or if you're like me, just get yourself in the mood)!

Please note:
  • This is the plan of action as the situation currently stands. Any change in strategy or timings will of course be relayed back to you all and updated here accordingly, if needed.
We'll all be around on the day, as always, to enjoy the ride along with you and be on hand with conversation o7

Plan of Action:

Time Approximations (BST)
08:00
  • Your 'one hour warning' until server downtime occurs for all Elite Dangerous Odyssey and Horizons players, on all platforms.
  • Update Notes deployed and shared.
09:00
  • Server downtime begins for all Elite Dangerous Odyssey and Horizons players, on all platforms.
13:00
  • Elite Dangerous servers will be back online across all platforms.
  • Update 13 will be available.

Points to note:
  • Update notes will be presented via our new website format. The link to the update notes will be shared here where discussions can take place as usual.
  • For any conversations regarding Narrative movements and Access to 4.0, please do continue to use this thread as you have been (thank you!).
    • We will continue to comb through questions with a view to get some targeted responses out on these as soon as possible.
With that, Commanders, we'll see you all for the start of an eventful week ahead!

o7

13:00
  • Elite Dangerous servers will be back online across all platforms.
  • Update 13 will be available.
marvel-is-it-though.gif

*Usual disclaimer that I am a bad person included as part of this post.

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Is Raxxla in, with on foot thargoid fights, FC trit straight to depot, FC staff recognising their CMDR, ship interiors, on foot VR and tritium yields from 'roids increased by 400%?

\o/
Tyres, I think you're looking for this...

Last edited:
Top Bottom