ECM 2024 - THE annual Elite get together - 10th August, Hilton St Anne's Manor, Wokingham

Looks fiendish. Will try to give it a go before I get my drinks in. :cool:
Intro chapter should be fine even if you accidentally the whole bar first :unsure:
Those are all tuned super carefully so you can't mess them up-
destroy.jpg

Actually 7 cubes can be popped there, but 5 is the minimum if you snooker yourself as much as possible.
Puzzle chapter also starts off way easier than the challenge chapter :D

A handful of spaces left before we're "full full" - have YOU got a tenner burning its way through your pocket and can get there on the 10th? Come and join us for the day...
The bolded is the tough bit. I'm roughly 0.000000071496598639456 light years away. Enjoy!

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
Proper Ale has been ordered. I'm relying on you all to make sure you drink it all! 4 kegs so far and possibly a 5th.

I'm bringing a personal (hence small :( ) bottle of something very special... It's liquid and it smells of lemons :D

It's a home-made gift from a friend. It's been sat on my shelf for about a year now, waiting for an appropriate opportunity to be consumed :)

Attachments

• 1721838974898.png
    1721838974898.png
    588.7 KB · Views: 17
For those of you who are wanting to play the ED : Miniatures game at ECM. I've created a booking form for those who would like to play. I'm going to try to rope in at least one FDev person, as Arthur as an unbeaten record at this game (Although poor Dobbo has lost every game he's played but still comes back for more).

We need for at least two players a session but I can run up to 6.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...WMkUmnEqOYP4xW_UkdyC06JQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Elite Minis2.jpg
Elite Minis.jpg

Last edited:
For those of you who are wanting to play the ED : Miniatures game at ECM. I've created a booking form for those who would like to play. I'm going to try to rope in at least one FDev person, as Arthur as an unbeaten record at this game (Although poor Dobbo has lost every game he's played but still comes back for more).

https://forms.gle/HxBLh86bro1cPjgYA

View attachment 398340 View attachment 398341

Clicking on that gives me an "Invalid Dynamic Link" error, I'm afraid.

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...WMkUmnEqOYP4xW_UkdyC06JQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

View attachment 398340 View attachment 398341
Just signed up! I have a miniature model of a Vulture that I can bring, but it's not painted.

On another note, is anyone bringing ED BattleCards? I can bring my game too, I have never actually played it, so would love to try it (but from what I read you need 2 sets, one for each player - hence me never trying it before).

(If you don't know it's ED themed card game by Spidermind Games, officially licensed by FDEV --> https://www.spidermindgames.com/products/season-box )

Just signed up! I have a miniature model of a Vulture that I can bring, but it's not painted.

On another note, is anyone bringing ED BattleCards? I can bring my game too, I have never actually played it, so would love to try it (but from what I read you need 2 sets, one for each player - hence me never trying it before).

(If you don't know it's ED themed card game by Spidermind Games, officially licensed by FDEV --> https://www.spidermindgames.com/products/season-box )
Jon from Spidermind might be. I am also bringing one but have not got the time to coach a game!

Additionally to the sign up above the discord channel now has notes about Artemis Bridge aimilatir team sign ups and a request fir a few more people to play a traveller rpg one shot.

Final call for anyone who hasn't bagged their ticket for ECM 2024 this year!

There are THREE spaces left (barring any last minute cancellations)

The activities for the day are filling up as well - we've now got:

• a full 6-person racing setup in Assetto Corsa racing
  • the Artemis bridge simulator
  • a Lego speed building challenge
  • Retro area incl everything from BBC Micro to SpectrumNext and a bit of ARCElite
  • PS1 and PS2 classics
  • Mariokart
  • Chess competition against Emperor Hankey of Colonia
  • a LASER (yes a REAL LASER)
  • 3d Printing
  • a Subtlemob
  • music from ToCoSo
  • a HUGE chonk of clay and some creative endeavours from BeetleJude
  • a "Live From Lave" segment put on by Lave Radio
  • Hutton Orbital LIVE
  • some devs from Frontier
  • Dockers LIVE
  • videos and demos of indie games
  • a bit of Traveller RPG
  • Elite Battlecards
  • the Raffle
  • food
  • a private bar
  • some SteamDecks
  • Oculus VR with a haptic feedback vest
  • Paige-FIGHT - against Paige from Specialeffect (and formerly Frontier) in Ganbeasts/Stickfight
  • a bit of Elite on MANY different computers from across the ages
  • an Arcade for a bit of Donkey Kong
  • and much more...

Back
Top Bottom