(Bug) Megaship is missing?

It was like Hai something looking for a "LTT 3690 Hugon Class"

I already dropped it though so I dont have exact names sorry. I travelled there immediately after accepting the mission but it was like 4 jumps away.

The mission was "Sabotage 1 megaship turret" which also was hard to find info on.. atm I can only guess that I need a datalink scanner once I find a megaship target

Same problem. Different system. But I have the information. Look at the mission description in the screenshot.

Well, it seems i can not upload the screenshot.

The mission is:

Travel to HR 706 II Hercules Class Hauler in the CD-37 641 sytem

Happy bug hunting!

Last edited:
The mission was "Sabotage 1 megaship turret" which also was hard to find info on.. atm I can only guess that I need a datalink scanner once I find a megaship target
You have a datalink scanner it is built into the ship, what you need to do is assign it to a fire group trigger and be in combat mode you might need weapons deployed as well, not sure about the last as it is days since I last used it.

You have a datalink scanner it is built into the ship, what you need to do is assign it to a fire group trigger and be in combat mode you might need weapons deployed as well, not sure about the last as it is days since I last used it.
You assign it to a fire group and deploy hardpoints to use it.

Having the same problem. Here's screenshots of where I am and where I'm looking.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 176
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 203
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 199
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg