Cool ship names for Thargoid attack ship builds

Greetings,

I'm working a Krait Mk II build to go play with Thargoids. I've never even attacked one yet so lots of rebuys for awhile when I do. I built a Federal Assault Ship for this, never used it then along comes the Krait which adds a lot more optional internal hull reinforcement and 5 weapons slots versus 4 on the FAS to add that remote release flak launcher. Now if I can only find 10 micro-weave cooling hoses for the two large Guardian plasma chargers. My other Krait Mk II goes to Guardian sites to get all the 'stuff' including owning all the Guardian fighters and a few other toys.

So I'm calling it the "Tharginator" as in the Terminator movies. I'm thinking that we need an Arnold Schwarzenegger COVAS with a, "I'll be back!" audio now and then. What cool names did others come up with? Being fair what cool names with players who want to play nice with the Thargoids come up with? Frontier: First Encounters (c1995) gave players the opportunity to own a Thargoid warship. Let's see what these younger Frontier Devs come up with.

Regards

Last edited:
Top Bottom