The Keelback [Elite Dangerous] #KeelbackAwarenessWeek

Jenner

I wish I was English like my hero Tj.
I never really bothered with it, tbh. Might have to try it out, though.

I use my Krait Mk2 for core mining.

Good video, that will serve Cobra-looking-to-move-up pilots well.

I use it from time to time. It has served well in ground-based missions where landing a bigger ship might be tricky.

I used to think it is slow.
Gave it a next chance recently in bounty hunting.
Now I think it is not much worse than Viper mkIV, you need about the same effort to get used to both of them with the same result.

Great work as always! I have never actually flown the Keelback as I am not super combat focused and the extra cargo in the Type-6 always won out for me. The Type-6 was when I'd switch to bulk trading for credits (this was back in the day of course).

The Keelback... it’s the ice cream truck for really really bad neighborhoods. I still have my first one, with it’s mine launchers and seeker missiles. Made Competent combat rank with it, before I moved up to a Type-7 for hauling, and my trusty Keelback became an installation raider.

Great, solid ship for small jobs.

The Keelback: much like the AspS before it, another booby-trap to be avoided on the way to an AspX.

It shouldn't be, but there we are. :(

Got mine when I needed a reasonably cheap ship for outpost missions. I don't really need it for that now (I have a Python), but I still use it as a general-purpose runabout / landing-craft / mats-gatherer.

Mine has a size 5 fuelscoop, Condor SLF, and dual SRV bay. It's also the cheapest ship in my fleet, so gets transferred a lot, it's my "go fetch another ship" ship. Of course there are cheaper options, but the SLF means I can swap between other ships with SLF's without accidentally deactivating my copilot.

Top Bottom