What's this signal, and how do I find it?

It's there - I just docked on it. All is ok, I just thought that when I "tuned in" to the frequency and put the cursor over the carrier, it would act the same as when you do it for planets and other bodies.

Oh well, we live and learn. To paraphrase Roger Daltrey - I won't get fooled again.

Cheers, all.

Must be my FC, then. Odd, cos if I put the cursor right on it in FSS, I'd expect to see the arrows.

The arrows only appear if you haven't discovered it, since it's your FC you have already discovered it if you arrive with it so arrows will never show. Not sure what happens if you and the FC arrive seperately in the system, do you still need to discover it? Or since you set the course and already know where it is maybe it's already known to you.

Deleted member 38366

D
The arrows only appear if you haven't discovered it, since it's your FC you have already discovered it if you arrive with it so arrows will never show. Not sure what happens if you and the FC arrive seperately in the system, do you still need to discover it? Or since you set the course and already know where it is maybe it's already known to you.

Based on my own Carrier jumps so far - both cases are possible.

I've had cases where leaving the own FC into SuperCruise presented a Signal Source I could resolve in FSS, in other cases it went as expected and it already was resolved.
A bit weird and inconsistent.

Just jumped my carrier into a system where I was. Had to log out, then log back in before I could see it. Instancing remains a problem for FC, imho. Lets hope next week's patch fixes some of the issues.

I've had issues with mine where I'm at the signal for its arrival and then as soon as the carrier jumps to me I Dc

Top Bottom