Parks 100% horror themed park hellraiser 2

GO DOWN TO SEE THE PICS.

Lots of beautiful horror scenery, buildings, rides and landmarks. Has been built with street level view in mind. Lots of un-developed area if you look from the sky to save the PC's and the game's limits.

EVERY corners of the park are worth to be seen.

I did a great job of finding the best horror stuff in the workshop, and built a great park with them, but almost everything in there has been done by the community... SO ::

THANKS to ALL the great designers, creators and artists who made my dream park come true.

LINK: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1127595031&searchtext=

Last edited:
Only one picture of "Satans Castel" on Steam, no pictures here ... not the best advertising for a subcribtion to your park. [where is it] Would love to see more.

The goal is to load the park and see it live LOL !!!

I tried, as the game says when it starts loading, to use '' WIN + G'' to take screen captures .... A box appear then when i click to take the pic it says i don't have the required material to be able to take pic... ???

I tried the windows screen capture app but it's hidden by the game and to my knowledge there's no way to flip from game to regular pc or internet without closing the game?

I'll look around here to try to learn how to add pics in the workshop.

The goal is to load the park and see it live LOL !!!

I tried, as the game says when it starts loading, to use '' WIN + G'' to take screen captures .... A box appear then when i click to take the pic it says i don't have the required material to be able to take pic... ???

I tried the windows screen capture app but it's hidden by the game and to my knowledge there's no way to flip from game to regular pc or internet without closing the game?

I'll look around here to try to learn how to add pics in the workshop.

F-12 activates Steams screenshot function last I knew, lets you upload them to your steam profile which you can then open in a browser window allowing you to copy paste the URL from there after right clicking "view image"

I was able to add pics in the workshop.... thanks guys
V69COiL.jpg

5PLNog5.jpg

cT0ir10.jpg

KWXRhI2.jpg

UuSsh7Y.jpg

8M1gDJk.jpg

MEwS5um.jpg

L3L01iF.jpg

VBk4rKq.jpg

KOdmLrz.jpg

5N6So36.jpg

JKsUdoA.jpg

4VsteVA.jpg

JAmt6uo.jpg

oGxVIGa.jpg

9ZQxHtB.jpg

BRYMUIg.jpg

OwfdT6Z.jpg

AGAIN.... THANKS to all the great artists who created those wonderfull blueprints

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom