2.1 Bookmarks interface change

Hi everyone,

Since the last peek of the week with the presentation of the bookmarks in the galaxy map, I am a little disapointed about the interface.

I think, an interface like repairs with content inside the container is more visualy agreable, see below :

ux-ed-bookmarks.png

CMDR Iméraxes

I don't follow what your issue is here, I'm afraid.

Are you unhappy because it says "Delete, Edit, Plot Route" twice in the same place? In which case, I agree that's pretty redundant.

I don't follow what your issue is here, I'm afraid.

Are you unhappy because it says "Delete, Edit, Plot Route" twice in the same place? In which case, I agree that's pretty redundant.
No, I believe they suggest that the menu instead of sticking out to the right should be tiered down below it.

I would say it should be consistent with whatever the other menus do, and that's typically go out to the right.

Given the two examples, I'd prefer the attach-right option. The insert below option will have to shunt all subsequent rows down, which would be more irritating.

So long as there are only three (3) options to present, with clear and distinct icons, the interface could present just the icons right aligned over the selected bookmark entry (even obscuring the end of the name).

The one interface that currently irritates me is the cargo tab on the right panel - since Horizons. I always end up paging down modes rather then stepping though the manifest...

I'd like to see an editable notes field with the bookmark so I can write a more descriptive account of why a particular system is important to me. This is a feature that TCE (trade computer extension) has had for some time.

Top Bottom