General / Off-Topic 3 headed chickens, flaming balls of bio waste or what colour Centauri Mega Gin is!

At request of a fellow Elite player over in the Dangerous Discussion section. 3 important questions that have been twisting my noodle.

1. 3 headed chickens. Or more accurately, fat black felines, blue slimy frogs and edible poets. What happened to all the indigenous life on the Earthlikes? Does it exist? Where is it in the planet descriptions. Or did we make it all extinct by being rotters.

2. Flaming balls of bio waste. Actually. Not just that. The various commodities. I do wonder when they explode whether there should be some variance. A cannister of hydrogen going boom in an atmospheric world (albeit tenuous)
Or flatulent biowaste. Different colour explosions maybe?

3. What colour is Centauri Mega Gin? I suppose the question is a loaded one. There are adverts for Karsuki Locusts (yum) and Lavian Brandy. Would LOVE to see some of the rest of them, particularly in locations where they are sold.

Ps. This is in off topic rather than suggestions... As these are trivial idle musings and should not be taken seriously.

This is certainly a key observation!

Should they be the sickly yellow of a good mulligatawny, or putrescent green?

I'm going to have to think about it, it may take some time.
Damaged canisters. Should they leak?

I mean... Radioactive ones could cause damage to your ship.

Damaged escape pods if I recall used to be sold as fertiliser.

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
Interestingly, when we made some for ECM back in 2016? 2015? In Glasgow. It was indeed blue.

Until it came out the other end. When it turned proceedings green. Which was MOST disconcerting FOR all concerned.
I can confirm it was blue as I won some in the raffle! :LOL:

At request of a fellow Elite player over in the Dangerous Discussion section. 3 important questions that have been twisting my noodle.

1. 3 headed chickens. Or more accurately, fat black felines, blue slimy frogs and edible poets. What happened to all the indigenous life on the Earthlikes? Does it exist? Where is it in the planet descriptions. Or did we make it all extinct by being rotters.

2. Flaming balls of bio waste. Actually. Not just that. The various commodities. I do wonder when they explode whether there should be some variance. A cannister of hydrogen going boom in an atmospheric world (albeit tenuous)
Or flatulent biowaste. Different colour explosions maybe?

3. What colour is Centauri Mega Gin? I suppose the question is a loaded one. There are adverts for Karsuki Locusts (yum) and Lavian Brandy. Would LOVE to see some of the rest of them, particularly in locations where they are sold.

Ps. This is in off topic rather than suggestions... As these are trivial idle musings and should not be taken seriously.
This is not the reality you are looking for
1664552857389.png

Top Bottom