General / Off-Topic 3d character creation : AAA style

being watch the demo videos of this character creator works in all 3d software too. blender,zbrush,iclone 7 and others take a peek there a 30 day trial and it will cost $200 roughly after [usd] , you can use this software with an iphone + iclone7 too make real facial expressions and realistic hair in a few mins or hours. they also have an optimizer to reduce the polygons so it can enter it your favorite game engine. mine being blender.

video show one part : creating a charater from one photo
Source: https://youtu.be/Q-6jftTwElk

Last edited:
I use Character creator / Daz studio / Blender / Iclone 7 for the creation of characters. The new real skin engine works really well, but I have to admit, you really don't get the full power of all the software unless you purchase up the add on packs, plugins, and content packs. I think I have dropped nearly $5000 thus far and have spend countless hours creating assets such as ships, interiors, station sets, clothing, accessories , ect ect ect. Labor of love for sure. I have just orders up a motion capture suit and cameras to make production a bit more streamlined. That will be fun.

Top Bottom