5 Dinosaurs that could add flavor to the game roster of dinosaurs

Of course....
d6802pf-1738defd-8f4b-4234-8b52-7d00a6818c03.png

a theropod from the south I wouldn't mind seeing this dinosaur without that crazy frill like Dilophosaurus. however I would love to see this dinosaur have Unique Mechanics such as bird like Behavior and also a metallic Roar similar to what we see in "when dinosaurs roamed America Dilophosaurus", plus having a beautiful crest would make this dinosaur stand out I wouldn't mind if this one was in the Queensland dig site in Australia.

d6a4tff-c4fe7850-4f8f-4bd2-9396-505c75a40060.png

I yes another small sauropod is definitely needed in Jurassic world evolution because of its unique spikes on its neck would make this dinosaur stand out. territory also I really hope that this dinosaur can defend itself against medium carnivores and be immune to Hunts from Velociraptor and other small carnivores. rather than attacking Amargasaurus can use its bite to intimidate what are carnivores to give up rather than trying to attack.

d69zh1t-e41f2091-9b66-46a9-9d3e-0abc87a87fae.png

a Tyrannosauroid such as Guanlong would be an excellent addition in the Jurassic world Evolution roster of dinosaurs, birds could serve as a inspiration for behavior for this Dinosaur it would be cool to see this dinosaur Echo with a bird-like call such as peacocks and other loud birds.

cbb135520c845c70b2a5deb265361306.png

Either Microceratus or Proceratops would be an excellent choice for another Small herbavore in the game but I think now Protoceratops would be much easier to implement into the game and also this dinosaurs is it found in the same formation as Velociraptor which would probably be logical to introduce this dinosaur at one of the formations velociraptor is in.

d7rg0o5-7afc9256-2b24-430e-b013-76c5505d2376.png

A large unique Asian Carnivore is definitely needed into the game and the narrow snouted Tyrannosaur would definitely fulfill this need in the game, consider to be the hyena of the environment it lived in this dinosaur definitely is quite unique and slightly smaller than ALBERTOSAURUS already in the game.

Top Bottom