5 STAR PARAMETERS BELOW

Hi guys,
i'll try to achieve my 5 star on this island.
I want to know if there are some parameter which can use to do 5 star. I attach the screenshot below. Thanks!!!! :):):):)
JW.png

Yeah it will be that, or it could be if you are only selling the cheapest items in the restaurant, bar, clothes shop, fast food, gift shop(s) etc. Definitely add ahotel though like Aramus418 says

Facilities ratings depend on guest population. Dino star power brings them in, and the minimum facilities needed is a variable relationship between capacity and coverage. Also, I generally have a hotel per 2,000 guests; beginning with 1 hotel at 0 guests.

It's not hard once you figure out the pattern of the game. Anything that allows guests to see Dinosaurs gets certain buildings to fill the needs of guests and same for hotels. Then you need to have some Dinosaurs and usually the bigger ones help increase the park rating. You don't even need the carnivores. Make sure you don't have a lot of the same type of Dinosaur. No one wants to see a bunch of hadrosaurs again and again. Make sure your monorail system goes from one end of the park to the next, basically 100% coverage. No it doesn't need to be connected though it looks nice.

You should be getting 5 a star park easily. I won't even leave an island till I have 5 stars and everything unlocked.

Really...thanks! Now i'll try your suggest ;)
I've add an hotel, extended my monorail for all island....now i've 5 star on building.
Now only have 4,x star in dinosaurus.

For note, i've see that dino-combat are useful for increase the reputation. But...i'll try and one of my dino died...and the star go down...:unsure:

Have some suggest for dino rating and relative combat (a part the 100% of DNA and their combination)?
Thanks

Yes try have maximum DNA, also add gene modifications (you'll need to have the success rate upgrade on the incubation lab so that the incubations don't fail if you modify alot). Try to add lots of sauropds like Diplodocus, Brachiosaurus, Camarasaurus in a big foresty enclosure..... that gives you lots of high rated dinos all living happily together that are less likely to break out/escape during storms.

Fantastic! Appreciate your suggest.

If i insert a Ceratosaurus or velociraptor in this in enclosure with a lot of sauropods...the "notoriety" (like +110 in stat) of my carnivore can increase?
Because 1 missione ask me to give a "notoriety +157 at one Ceratosaurus" and i don't know i increase this stat.

Fantastic! Appreciate your suggest.

If i insert a Ceratosaurus or velociraptor in this in enclosure with a lot of sauropods...the "notoriety" (like +110 in stat) of my carnivore can increase?
Because 1 missione ask me to give a "notoriety +157 at one Ceratosaurus" and i don't know i increase this stat.
Assuming that by Notoriety you mean Combat Infamy, you would need to have a Ceratosaurus fight and kill other dinosaurs to increase it. It's worth noting that a dino will gain 50% rating of the dino it killed.

Really...thanks! Now i'll try your suggest ;)
I've add an hotel, extended my monorail for all island....now i've 5 star on building.
Now only have 4,x star in dinosaurus.

For note, i've see that dino-combat are useful for increase the reputation. But...i'll try and one of my dino died...and the star go down...:unsure:

Have some suggest for dino rating and relative combat (a part the 100% of DNA and their combination)?
Thanks

I never bothered with all the other genetic enhancements unless the game gives me a mission involving them. I also never really bothered with the whole Pokémon style Dinosaur fights. I have a 5 star park on Pena with no carnivores and not a single fight or genetic enhancement that didn't do anything other than raise the life span of the dinosaurs or something else health related. All my Dinosaurs have high amounts of authenticity.

Top Bottom