Invitation to Fighter-1 Galactic Championship!!

Hi CMDRs!

This is the first time I'm starting a forum thread like this, to introduce you to some exciting events in the Japanese community.

It's called the "Fighter-1 Galactic Championship"!
Fighter-1 is now in its sixth round at the CubeoGP, which we are introducing here, after the first round took place in November 2019.

Fighter-1, as the name implies, is a racing event that utilizes ship-based fighter jets.
In other words, the 6 types of aircraft that can compete are Taipan, Imperial Fighter, Condor, Trident, Javelin, and Lance.

After the race has taken place, the management (that's me...) will make an official video of the event and post it on Youtube. (Sorry, the content is all in Japanese...)
The number of race participants is stable at around 10. The number of CMDRs coming to watch the race locally is increasing.

This is causing instances to split often and my job of measuring laps and times is becoming harder and harder to do... I'm very pleased with the growth of the competition.
I'd be very grateful if the game would help me measure the finish line and laps.

Take a look if you're interested.
You can watch it here.

I've got a new PC, so the quality of the video has improved tremendously since round 6 of the CubeoGP.
If you want to see past races, look at this one.

I'm using machine translation for this text.

Thanks for reading.
Fighter-1_logo.png

Top Bottom