Elite Dangerous Community Schedule W/C 26th July 2021

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Greetings Commanders!

Firstly, a huge apology from me on how late in the day this is coming to you!
Strong start to a Monday without Zac and Paul (I miss them. They'll be back...), plus the excitement of our Development Update 2, so let me take full responsibility on this one.
So sorry o7

Anyway, I digress - Let's take a look at the week ahead in the world of Elite Dangerous:

1GiIjyN.png

Monday
Development Update 2 soared in this afternoon, sharing our current goals and progress with Elite Dangerous: Odyssey. You can check out the post over here.

Tuesday
Supercruise News #43:
Arf & Bruce are reunited after a little time apart (...They seem thrilled actually!) to host our next instalment of Supercruise News, where they'll be sharing some rather exciting progress echoed from the recent Development Update 2 post, as well as highlights from the Elite community.

Wednesday
Stellar Screenshots:
Get a sense fof just how Paul feels at the time of choosing these absolute winners for Stellar Screenshots! To be in with a chance yourself, make sure you enter by Wednesday! #StellarScreenshots

Thursday
Evening Livestream:
Arthur and Sally will be teaming up in this week's Thursday evening livestream (feels strange typing about myself in the 3rd person...). A rare combo, but should be fun!

Friday
Commander Creations:
I'm going to use Zac's words for this one, because if it isn't broke, why fix it at this point? "Have you got a creative side? Show it off using the hashtag #CommanderCreations for your chance to be featured in our weekly roundup of the finest art the galaxy has to offer!"

That's about it for now! We'll of course be frequenting the Forums to chime in on any latest discussions.
Zac is out of office until Monday next week so if you tag him at any point, he's not ignoring you, he's somewhere in...Cornwall.

Have a great week, Commanders o7

Any game breaking issues encountered suddenly for consoles should still be pushed through to raise alerts with us! If anything needs majorly addressing we still want to know.
We have been telling you guys via tracker but it honestly feels like you fdev doesn't care about console players anymore.

The game was buggy but working before oddyysey update. Since then the game has slowly started to break. We have had bgs issues, winging up issues, missions spawning issues and several other issues that we post but we get ignored because off oddyysey

Please note with the impending drop of Update 6:

BACK UP YOUR BINDINGS FILE BEFORE DOWNLOADING IT!

^THIS^

I lost my bindings once (it was my fault) and it is a nightmare to rebuild them (or a blessing to undo the mess you made of them earlier).

I keep 6 folders on my desktop and have backups of my last 6 changes so I can undo them incrementally.

I'm Paranoid? Have you ever wiped your bindings?

You'll find out asap, promise. Just a few more confirmation checks and we'll pop the exact day out.
Oh heck yes... This is a good post Miss Moore, you made a great day even better. It was already a good day, as I had a doctor's exam for the VA (Veteran's Administration, I would like to add a few more four letter words behind it, but suffice to say they suck more than a 6000 HP vacuum cleaner) for injuries suffered while in the sub fleet, and it went VERY well.

Now off to celebrate with a bottle of wine, and long long long nap.

Stay Frosty. o7

We have been telling you guys via tracker but it honestly feels like you fdev doesn't care about console players anymore.

The game was buggy but working before oddyysey update. Since then the game has slowly started to break. We have had bgs issues, winging up issues, missions spawning issues and several other issues that we post but we get ignored because off oddyysey
Some of those are not exclusive to consoles...

Top Bottom