Mbooni Permit/Salvation Reward

Hello everyone.

Apologies if this has already been raised as a thread, the search didn't show anything up for me. I took part in delivering some stuff for Salvation in last weeks "CG" but haven't been issued with the permit for Mbooni to collect the reward. Has anyone successfully received the permit and been able to get in and claim the reward?

Cheers

Game runs on EU time zone UTC/ GMT/ IGT...
Still Wednesday for a long time yet...
Time of reward is not stated, but past rewards only show after daily thursday server reboots on stated EU time zone thats after 0700 UTC Thursday...
Edit = Message did say Thursday...
1632349334540.png

Last edited:
The permit will not be issued until tomorrow, 23rd September, either after the server reboot as previously stated or around the time the next CG drops ie 13:00 utc.

Also I raised the question during yesterday's Supercruise News about if the Mbooni permit will be obtainable outside of this hidden mission and they confirmed it would be. Just in case people worked this weekend like I did.

Has this resolved for anyone?

We're a couple of hours after the weekly update and no message or permit so far.

It's possible i did the whole thing wrong of course, just bought the meds from the place and sold em to the other place after getting the comms from Salvation, but never saw any special contact or CG sign up.

Not that it matters all that much, i can't fit the thingy on my Sidewinder anyway, just more that i'm curious and i suppose one day i might want it.

No permit for me either. Did a few "basic med" runs during the event, but after the upgrade, no message and no permit. Bought the discovery info from Mbooni, and the Megaship is there.
Guess we have to wait a bit more to try the new weapon.

I don't care so much about gausshammer, but I try to get all possible permits (and yes, I do play CQC from time to time to get that one too). So..... are we there yet?
Yo leman, have you got the 4 Sextantis permit as i cannot get it although i'm maxed out with reputation for all the factions that are actually based there (Surrounding systems, that is).

Glad but not glad to see people are having the same issue, I thought I'd messed up delivering the basic meds somehow. The permit and reward will arrive when they arrive and not a moment sooner.

Top Bottom