Ok, Who is messing with the servers?

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Sally is everywhere, wont be long before she evolves to a higher state of consciousness and then progress to a memory stick ala Lucy
then what will FDev do ha? ha?

ha?

All the way through reading your comment here, I was thinking of Chansey the Pokémon 🤣🤣 Then you say "ala Lucy" and I'm like...YES EXACTLY, super cool like Lucy!! Yes!!! Not...Chansey 🤣🤣

Not sure everything is sweet right now, mission board was empty in two stations. Anyone else see the same?
Screenshot 2021-11-09 204805.jpg

All the way through reading your comment here, I was thinking of Chansey the Pokémon 🤣🤣 Then you say "ala Lucy" and I'm like...YES EXACTLY, super cool like Lucy!! Yes!!! Not...Chansey 🤣🤣

Have you seen the movie Transcendence? That will be you in a few months.

I'll buy you a pint if you punch morgan freeman in the nuts, and this isn't a pass I'm making - I'd just love to see it!

I'm going off on one like normal....

Just been to a third port in the same system, still no missions at all. Pirtiti, Rennie Hub. Something weird going on, never have no missions.

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Just been to a third port in the same system, still no missions at all. Pirtiti, Rennie Hub. Something weird going on, never have no missions.

Super super odd. Is your in game Commander name just 'mearmortal'? Not sure if we can find anything detailed but in the morning we could take a look at your account.
Might be worth a full reset if you haven't already.
Again, will look for more reports but can't find any yet 😓

Yeh CMDR name is 'Mearmortal', just took the latest update today, and the latest W10 minor update, rebooted, checked a few of the 3rd party apps for updates and played.
Had an issue, just before I noticed this, game crashed, restarted after a few attempts. I'll check the logs now, see what happed, I did get a ship code scarlet krait I think.

So Checking the journal file, each game loads with a file header:
{ "timestamp":"2021-11-09T19:43:22Z", "event":"Fileheader", "part":1, "language":"English/UK", "Odyssey":true, "gameversion":"4.0.0.903", "build":"r277609/r0 " }
and ends with a shutdown if correctly terminated.
My last entry in the one journal file was this:
{ "timestamp":"2021-11-09T20:03:55Z", "event":"Music", "MusicTrack":"Exploration" }
The next restart I had these:
{ "timestamp":"2021-11-09T20:08:41Z", "event":"Fileheader", "part":1, "language":"English/UK", "Odyssey":true, "gameversion":"4.0.0.903", "build":"r277609/r0 " }
{ "timestamp":"2021-11-09T20:56:33Z", "event":"Shutdown" }

Last edited:
Top Bottom