Colonia Bridge Decal Issues [UPDATED 15/03/2022]

Zac Cocken

Junior Product Manager
Frontier
Greetings Commanders,

You may have received an inbox message today informing you that you have received a Brewer Corp decal from the recent Colonia Bridge CG's. Due to the recent delay of Update 11, these decals are actually not visible in-game yet. This issue will be resolved next week once the update is released.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

o7

UPDATE:

It turns out all the rewards were flipped on their head 🙃

In short, if the CG reward text said "TOP X % of Commanders get Y" then the BOTTOM X % of Commanders would have gotten Y instead.

The plan of action is as follows:

Colonia Bridge Phase 4 Correction

• Players who were given the red and blue emissive decals by mistake will keep those decals.
  • Players who should have received the red and blue emissive decals but have not yet received them (this is currently the top 25% of participants) will have this added as soon as possible.

Colonia Bridge Lifetime Participation Correction (Brewer Corp Decal)

• Participating players will receive a new inbox message, addressing Friday's incorrect inbox message and clarifying what you will actually receive.
  • This message will definitively detail the decal(s) you will receive and the correct Brewer Corp Decals will appear in your account!

The above will all take place once Update 11 is safely deployed!

Last edited:
What about wrong messages? Many folks who reached 10% got a "bronze only" message. And vice versa (I never went above 75%, but apparently got gold decal)
It may be due to the color decal you get is for your cumulative contribution over all the Colonia Bridge CGs and not just the last one.

EDIT: nevermind, I just read the message and it says that it is for reaching a certain percentage in at least one CG.

Last edited:
Greetings Commanders,

You may have received an inbox message today informing you that you have received a Brewer Corp decal from the recent Colonia Bridge CG's. Due to the recent delay of Update 11, these decals are actually not visible in-game yet. This issue will be resolved next week once the update is released.

o7

Cheers

One more reason to impatiently wait for U11 :)

What about wrong messages? Many folks who reached 10% got a "bronze only" message. And vice versa (I never went above 75%, but apparently got gold decal)

I participated in all four phases and made it to top 25% or above in all of them, top 10% in the last one.

Got inbox message for Bronze Brewer decal, and still no Emissive Red and Blue decals received yet, only White.

Frankly, this is exhausting.

CBP msg.png

CBP P1 Top 50%.png

CBP P2 Top 50%.png

CBP P3 TOP 25%.png

CBP P4 Top 10%.png

Last edited:
Thanks for letting us know Zac. I did wonder if the decals were going to come with Update 11. Very, very hyped for Update 11 and not just for the decals. :)

Same issue as many others, got a bronze decal yet i was in the top 10% in the last cg with over 50k tonnes, what gives?

The statement about the decals not being visible until update 11 is concerning. Does this mean that console players will not receive the rewards from this, and presumably future, CGs?

Don't have the red and blue emissive decals, just the white.

(For anybody who saw the original version of this post complaining about not having any of the emissive decals and the bronze and silver exploration decals, like an idiot it's been so long since I got decals in a CG that I forgot you had to actually turn in the CG rather than them just being added automatically lol, so that's on me. Feel free to point and laugh, it's what I'd be doing :D The red and blue are still missing though.)

Last edited:
The statement about the decals not being visible until update 11 is concerning. Does this mean that console players will not receive the rewards from this, and presumably future, CGs?

They said the consoles (horizons actually) will receive a number of fixes too at the same time with U11 for Odyssey

Greetings Commanders,

o7
Zac, sorry but I got a bit confused. Could you clarify the status of the recent rewards? We had FSD's a while back. is it okay to put experimental effects on them yet, and the just earned Power Plants? There was annoucemnet saying don't try and engineer the FSDs but I didn't see if that was still in force.

They said the consoles (horizons actually) will receive a number of fixes too at the same time with U11 for Odyssey
Yes, but that doesn’t really address my question. Even something small like the Brewer decals may be seen as new content. 🤷🏼‍♂️

So I've pulled some of my past messages and logs, and it seems I've made it into 50% in week 3.

Still doesn't explain the message about me being in top-10% for "at least one Colonia Bridge initiative", though.

Greetings Commanders,

o7
Also received wrong message, informing that I only made it to top %50 in an event, I was in top %10 for final part. Will this be corrected with the update as well?

Greetings Commanders,

o7
issue with the power plants too...... cant add experimentals

Yeah got the 50% message even though I finished in the Top 10 for the last one.
Are these decals different from the ones I can actually see in livery (white, bronze silver gold) - I don't think so - there's only one set of decals right? I've already stuck the gold one on my ship and can see it there both in the livery and one the ship I've stuck it on....

So....are frontier going to fix the missing blue and red decals? Both my mate and me did the final CG only. He got 3 emissive decals and was in 75 percent. I was in top 25 percent, and only got a white emissive and a silver and bronze.

Red\Blue ...no white .. LOL what they are the same tier, top 25% in Alcor and Colonia, no bronze, silver etc .. thinking either its really broken or script is taking longer than it should... screenshots of your completions folks...support tickets incoming lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom