As I expected. Horizons now performs as badly as Odyssey. :(

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Getting a solid 50 fps with 12600k and 3070ti. :ROFLMAO::oops:🤪

Post your awesome frames per second here. :)

EDIT: Sorry for the upset guys. Refresh rate had for some reason reset to 50hz because of the update. Everything working as intended again. Check your in-game refresh rate setting if you encounter similar oddities. :) Moderators please feel free to delete this thread.

Last edited:
Do you see any different than this on your launcher?
Image2.png

V4.0 wil have a new entry to select, apparently.

I don't know what to tell you guys. I uninstalled Odyssey a long time ago. I just tried to boot up Horizons and was met with the launcher/game update prompt. I did as I was told of course (new launcher and updated Horizons), I now I get 50 fps on Horizons.

Sorry for the upset guys. Refresh rate had for some reason reset to 50hz because of the update. Everything is working as intended again. Check your in-game refresh rate setting if you encounter similar oddities. :)

Cheers, RC. :)
I went mad and fired it up anyway!
Got to see the cut scene again, swapped out the Guardian weaponry and launced from the FC...
Screenshot_0056.jpg

But, no noticable FPS drop (not saying there isn't any - but high 300's is pretty normal in 1440), sorry. (none of the obvious lighting changes I'd expect if they had snuck them in too)
Maybe it'll sort itself out later for you. I hope so.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom