GalNet News Roundup - 23 September 3308

Paul_Crowther

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Greetings Commanders!

Another week is coming to a close so lets sum up those GalNet articles you might have missed or couldn't be bothered to read!

GalNetRoundUp23092022.png

Aisling Criticises Imperial Policy - 20 September
Aisling Duvall suggests that maybe, just maybe, whilst there is an intergalactic enemy that threatens the existence of the human race, now is not necessarily the time for the Empire to carry on avoiding playing with others. Her relatives are quoted as saying "Nyah nyah I can't hear you" as they reduce audio signals to their craniums via the application of flesh digits.

Far God Cult Under Federal Scrutiny - 20 September
Standing in-front of a blood soaked monster whilst it eats your neighbours claiming "They just want a hug" is shockingly turning out to not be a vote winner. As humanity looks for someone to blame for the recent Xenos incursion the Far God Cult are currently busy painting a giant target on their backs.

Demands for Azimuth to Face Justice - 21 September
Up next on the list of people the galaxy really want to blame! Fresh calls for Azimuth Biotech to face any criminal charge society can think of are flooding in. Azimuth's responses of "Oh look over there a dead scientist!" and "no u" are interesting defences and we're keen to see how they progress.

Aisling Requests Rare Items to Fund Charity - 22 September
Hello all you poors doing a die! Us rich folks are going to down the champers and have a jolly good time, for you! Yes nothing says "I care" like the nobility getting very drunk whilst the world burns. Phew, good thing nothing like that ever happened in the 2020s!

Deep Space 'Anomalies' Generate Discussion - 23 September
In shocking news people seem to be discussing the appearance of a giant wibbly thing in the sky. We should give no thought to the giant wibbly thing in the sky. The giant wibbly thing in the sky is a benevolent ruler. All hail the giant wibbly thing.

Alliance-Sirius Pact Prepares New Taskforce - 23 September
After some really solid not doing anything, Sirius Corporation and the Alliance are joining together to build an anti-Thargoid task force. Like totally soon. Honest. Meanwhile the Thargoids will be over there, doing some solid tharging whilst they wait.

That's it for this week! Join us next week as the universe continues marching on to its inevitable entropy and all life ceases meaning in the unending vastness of the cosmos.

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
Aisling Requests Rare Items to Fund Charity - 22 September
Hello all your poors doing a die! Us rich folks are going to down the champers and have a jolly good time, for you! Yes nothing says "I care" like the nobility getting very drunk whilst the world burns. Phew, good thing nothing like that ever happened in the 2020s!
I think this might be one of the best things I've ever read 😂

These brighten my week and are absolutely wonderful. On a side note, CMDRs you got rid of the wrong witch (temporarily at least - not that he was much of threat with that ego) or more precisely you helped make my job that much easier. You see chaos/entropy is one of those lovely double-edged swords that you should be especially careful of what you wish for - it might just come to pass. You see butterfly wings flapping in the wind sometimes bring hurricanes later. In our case, the butterfly is that the Transporter is from Sol and is the oldest continuously used ship in the Elite Universe. I foresee that "The Wych's" final act hasn't yet been written and we had best figure out what the end of goal of the Proteus was -- because it looks like humanity got played.

Attachments

• 14d6f246cfcb0f5b62861f286b66a447--chaos-quotes-darkness-chaos-magick.jpg
    14d6f246cfcb0f5b62861f286b66a447--chaos-quotes-darkness-chaos-magick.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 49
  • png-clipart-warhammer-40-000-symbol-of-chaos-chaos-magic-symbol-miscellaneous-leaf.png
    png-clipart-warhammer-40-000-symbol-of-chaos-chaos-magic-symbol-miscellaneous-leaf.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Top Bottom